Where am I?

A very injured redhead can be seen lying on the ground while he was surrounded by his friends and his little sister.

Tanjiro slowly open his eyes, Nezuko upon seeing him woke up, she tear up and shout.

"Onii-chan!" Nezuko shouted happily when he saw her brother is no longer a demon.

"Sorry... Are your... Injuries... Okay...?" Tanjiro said it slowly as his eyes began to tear up, and suddenly, everyone shout.

"HE'S BACK!!!" Everyone including Zenitsu and Inosuke shouted happily.

"All those wounds you gave us... Are absolutely... Nothing!" Inosuke said it happily while a tears comes out from his mask.

"I will spend the rest of my life... Forcing you to atone for this... And for my wife's sake too..." Zenitsu said while crying.

"Wife?" Nezuko thought confused.

"Kanao?" Tanjiro thought as he looked around and found Kanao lying on the ground ten meters away from him.

"Thank goodness... She's alive..." Tanjiro thought while Kanao looked at him and just let out a smile.

"Tanjiro..." Kanao thought as she tried to stand up to go to Tanjiro, but her legs was too weak, so she decided to stay on the ground. Nezuko saw this and say.

"It seems like Kanao-chan needs a hand. I'll be right back." Nezuko said.

"Okay." Tanjiro said as he saw Nezuko began to walk toward to Kanao.

"It's finally over..." Tanjiro thought.

"I finally killed Muzan Kibutsuji, return Nezuko to human and avenge my family." Tanjiro thought happily as he closes his eyes to rest.

But suddenly, a scream can be heard, Tanjiro quickly open his eyes and saw Kanao pulling out Nezuko from the strange portal that appeared out of nowhere.

"Nezuko!" Everyone shouted.

"My wife!" Zenitsu shouted with fear.

"Nezuko!" Tanjiro shouted as he stands up and run toward to Nezuko.

Half of her body was now absorbed, but Tanjiro quickly grab her hands, he uses all his strength to pull her out of that portal, her half body was slowly coming out of the portal until she finally got out.

Tanjiro pushes Kanao and Nezuko away from the portal so the two will not be absorb, but instead, Tanjiro was the one being absorb now.

"Onii-chan!" Nezuko shouted as she started to tear up.

"Tanjiro!" Everyone shouted including Kanao, Zenitsu, Inosuke and Giyu.

"I'll find you, Nezuko!" Tanjiro shouted his last word before he was fully absorbed by the portal.