Book and Quill

"As I expected, she is Kanae. The older sister of Shinobu-san and Kanao-chan." Tanjiro thought while looking at the beautiful pale violet eyes of the woman.

"I gotta admit, their older sister is very beautiful." Tanjiro thought while smiling.

"With the keen sense of smell. I can tell how warm and kind she is. And also, I can tell that she is a strong woman." Tanjiro thought as he saw the black haired woman walk back toward his position.

"Hmmm, this is making me curious, beside, I got so many questions that I want to ask her. Like how she resurrected when she died from the upper moon two, and got transport in this world." Tanjiro thought until he realized something.

"Oh wait, now that I think about it. First, I need to think of a way to communicate with her." Tanjiro thought as he thinks for some ideas in his mind to be able to communicate with the black haired woman until he got one.

"Hmmm.... How about... Maybe she can talk to me by writing her messages on paper." Tanjiro thought as he remembered just a minute ago that the woman gave him an apology note.

"That's right, message through papers. Just to be honest, I really don't want her to keep using a sign languages, because sometimes it can be complicated to understand what she wanted to say." Tanjiro thought with a thinking pose as he noticed that Kanae was waving at him.

"Ah, sorry about that, I was in my thoughts." Tanjiro said with calm while looking at her.

"Uhm... By the way, I think you could've just written your name in this paper." Tanjiro said with anime sweat style as he saw her just put her hand behind her head while smiling nervously.

"It's okay, nevermind that... Well, a pleasure to meet you, Kanae-chan!" Tanjiro said with a warm smile.

"N̷̺̺̒̅U̸͚͋̍͋L̶̺̈́L̸̗̜̈" Kanae said, upon hearing that nickname that he gave her and saw that beautiful smile that he made, she couldn't help, but blush.

"You know what? Looks like I'm gonna have to leave my question for later." Tanjiro thought while looking at her.

"But first, I'm gonna need some papers with a quill so I can communicate with her. But how do I get those?" Tanjiro thought as he remembers something.

"Craft! That's it! I think I can craft those!" Tanjiro said as he opens his inventory.

"Let me check the recipe book to see if I can actually craft those." Tanjiro said as he scrolled down until he saw the 'Book and Quill' crafting recipe.

" Tanjiro said as he scrolled down until he saw the 'Book and Quill' crafting recipe

"This one! Book and Quill!" Tanjiro thought as he checks the required ingredients.

"I need a book, feather and ink sac." Tanjiro thought as he began to feel something behind him.

"Huh?" Tanjiro thought as he turned to look behind him and saw Kanae who was also looking at the required ingredients.

"Ah... Your language is the same as mine, right?" Tanjiro asked as he received a nod from her.