This is interesting

"So during my adventure, I will encounter some enemies." Tanjiro said while still holding the book.

"Will it look like a demon?" Tanjiro added as he touched his waist and realise that he doesn't have his nichirin blade.

"Where's my nichirin blade?" Tanjiro said as he look the ground where he laid before but found nothing.

"Well, I can fight with my fist, but it will be better if I have my sword." Tanjiro said.

"Hmmm... Maybe I can make my sword here, but I need to figure out first on how." Tanjiro said while doing a thinking pose.

"Making a house here is very easy? And if its very easy to make one, will it be easy to make a sword too even by myself? I'm not even a blacksmith, but if this book say its easy then I'll do it." Tanjiro added.

"He's been here before, so he write this book to guide me through my adventure." Tanjiro explain.

"Also, I have a feeling that he's been here for a long time." Tanjiro said while looking at the sky.

"If he defeated the Ender Dragon and he got back from his world, then I'll be sure to defeat it too so I can see Nezuko again." Tanjiro said.

"I think I'm ready to start my adventure." Tanjiro said as he turns the page to start his adventure.

=========================================
Alright, the first thing that I'll have to explain you is your hotbar and inventory.

The hotbar is where your health, hunger, your level, and your nine slot inventory is located.

The ten hearts is your health. This displays on how much you are going to take a damage from enemies before dying, and if you die, don't worry you can respawn from your location where you first arrive, also, you need to wait five seconds before respawning. But don't die too much, because if you do, it feels like you are being torture and I don't want you to experience that. Be careful, if you die during your adventure, you can lose all your items from your inventory and your gonna have to find it before they disappears or you just gotta collect some resources again if you rather that.
=========================================

"So the hearts is my health, and if I die, I can respawn in five seconds, which means that I can't die in this world, but it will feel like I'm being torture if I die. So I gotta be careful not to die." Tanjiro said as he continue to read the book.

=========================================
Next one is the hunger bar, you see that ten chicken meat on the other side of your health bar? That's your hunger, if that wears out, then you will starve to death. You can restore it back by eating some food. You can get food by killing some animals, farming or even crafting. Sprinting and fighting can reduce your hunger bar, so you better be mindful through your actions.
=========================================

"Okay, so this hunger bar will slowly runs out when I'm hungry. Now its seven bar because I'm feeling a little hungry now. That's cool." Tanjiro said with amazed.

=========================================
I'll tell you about that XP bar later, since you are not going to use it for a while. If your wondering what the XP bar looks like, its a long thin dark green below your health and hunger bar.
=========================================

"Oh I see it, I wonder what does this do." Tanjiro said with curious.

=========================================
If you are under the water, a ten blue bubbles above your hunger bar will appear. Its called oxygen bar and when it runs out, you know what will happen, right? Well, you will drown. The oxygen bar will run out slowly or faster depends on how strong your lungs is to hold your breath. So always watch your oxygen bar when you are exploring underwater, okay?
=========================================