Kanae-chan

Respawning in... 5

...4

...3

...2

...1

Respawning...

Tanjiro respawned from his location where he first arrived as he lets out a little groan from the pain.

"Ouch...! Huh...? What happened?" Tanjiro thought as he tries to catch his breath.

Yeah, what the hell happened? Did Tanjiro just died from a simple hug that the black haired woman just gave it to him? And if it is, why did he died from that? Just thinking about it makes him confused.

"A simple hug just killed me?" Tanjiro thought with confusion while thinking about the reason on why did he died from a simple hug until he figured something.

"It was just a simple hug, but when my body made contact with her, a high voltage just shocked my whole body. It was painful when I felt that. And because of that, that's the reason my health bar went down to zero and killed me." Tanjiro thought while looking at his health bar that is now full as he began to remember something that he read from his guide book.

"I remember something from my guide book that when an enemy touch me, it will damage me, even if its not a punch or kick, just a touch that doesn't look like it will hurt me and it will still damage me." Tanjiro thought with confusion.

"Just a touch and it will damage me? Then that woman must be my enemy." Tanjiro thought as he quickly shakes his head in denial when he thought that.

"No, she can't be my enemy. She doesn't look like one to me." Tanjiro thought as he takes a look at the sky while he began to feel that he needs to read his guide book to study his enemies.

"I need to read my guide book and see what kind of enemies that I will encounter in this world." Tanjiro thought as he was about to open his inventory with a click but something came to his mind.

"Hmmm... Now that I think about her again, I'm a little confused, because she understood what I said earlier... Could it be that her language is the same as mine?" Tanjiro thought with a thinking pose.

"When she spoke earlier, the sound of her voice is distorted." Tanjiro thought as he remembered the sound of the woman's voice earlier.

"Maybe her language is really the same as mine, but her voice box has a problem that making her voice sounded like that. And also, she have the ability to teleport where she wants to." Tanjiro thought as he opens his inventory and see it was empty now.

"Oh crud, I totally forgot that my items drop when I die. I need to get back in that forest and retrieve it, including the guide book, I must not lose it because its very important." Tanjiro thought as he runs back to the forest where he used to hid from the black entity before.

Well, after experiencing dying from the first time, he couldn't help but told himself not to die again. Because he was feeling that he was really being killed, a horrible feeling that everyone doesn't want to experience.

After running for a few minutes, he saw the black haired woman with glowing pale violet eyes walking around the forest while carrying his stuff. It seems like she is looking for something.

"There she is... And she got my stuff?" Tanjiro thought while hiding behind the tree, just by seeing her, something quickly came up to his mind that made him disbelief.

"Something really tells me that she is really the older sister of Shinobu and Kanao. But Shinobu-san told me that she passed away. She was killed by the upper moon two." Tanjiro thought while looking at the appearance of the black haired woman.