White eyes?

We can see Tanjiro staring at his reflection in the water who was very confused when he first saw it.

"White eyes?" Tanjiro said confused as the blue sky was now starting to get block by dark clouds

"Huh? What's happening?" Tanjiro said as he raises his head to look at the sky that has been blocked by the dark clouds. A water drops can be seen falling from the sky, meaning it will start to rain.

Tanjiro decided to look back at his reflection in the water, but when he was about to look at it, an unknown entity jumped out of the water, attacking Tanjiro with his sword.

"Woah!" Tanjiro said as he quickly reacted and dodge the attack, but a small slash touch his right cheek making it bleed a little.

After that attack, Tanjiro jumped back being ten meters away from the unknown entity. He looks at the entity and it was a completely dark figure, his eyes were glowing white. There was a total of silence for a few seconds until Tanjiro decides to speak a word.

"Who are you? Why are you attacking me?" Tanjiro asked while staring at the entity. He waited for a few seconds, but he doesn't receive a response from that entity.

"He doesn't answer my question." Tanjiro thought as he starts to remember something.

"Wait, the book said that there's enemies in this world, is he one of them?" Tanjiro thought as he keep staring at the entity until he notice something.

"His figure looks familiar... Huh? He's also wearing earrings that looks like my hanafuda earrings." Tanjiro thought as he saw the entity rush toward him to attack.

The entity start throwing a slashes toward him, but Tanjiro dodged them all until he receive a kick in his stomach making him fall to the ground.

"Argh...!" Tanjiro groan a little from the pain.

The entity jumped toward Tanjiro to bury his sword to his heart, but Tanjiro reacted and roll to the left side to dodge it. He stood up and began to think.

"He's fast. When did he threw a kick?" Tanjiro thought as he look at his hotbar and saw that it was eight hearts and six hunger bar.

"I need to hurry and kill him now, my hunger bar will decrease. I'm getting a little bit tired, it looks like my hunger bar shows how much stamina I have left too." Tanjiro thought as he rush toward the entity who was getting his sword that was buried to the ground and throws a form.

"Water Breathing: First Form - Water Surface Slash!" Tanjiro thought as he was about to cut the head of the entity, but the entity finally removed his sword to the ground and quickly slash his sword, splitting it to two.

"Huh?" Tanjiro thought as he looked at his sword getting slashed by the entity in slow motion. He didn't even realise that the entity was now throwing a punch toward him.

-2 Hearts

"Argh!" Tanjiro groan in pain while he flies five meters away from the entity after he punched him in the upper body.

"My sword... It broke!" Tanjiro thought as he stood up while looking at his broken sword.

"I need to run away... I can't fight him hand to hand while he's using a sword, its a suicide." Tanjiro thought as he start running toward the forest while still holding the broken sword.

He kept running for a few minutes until he stop because he saw that he have one hunger bar left and decided to hide behind one of the trees.

"I hope he doesn't find me here." Tanjiro thought as he heard a footsteps walking around the forest. He take a little peek and saw the entity walking around the forest to find him.