Donna [ sleepy head ]

A/n : here is some fluff

------------‐----------------------‐‐‐‐--‐------‐------

I was making muffins for my lady Donna and Angie wich I don't know where they are at the moment. As I started to take out the muffins I heard " Oh Y/nNnNnNn , DONNA WANTS TO SEE YOU BUT WON'T INVITE ME" Angie sreamed out making me almost drop the muffins .

" I'm taking one loverwomen " angie dashed out laughing hysterically.  " ANGIE COME BACK HERE " I screamed out but Angie continued laughing gone out of sight . 'This girl first my clothes AND NOW MY PRECIOUS FOOD?!? ' I took two muffins from the tray and took the the  tea that I already did making my way to Donna's workshop .

" Donna my dear are you here " I stopped seeing Donna asleep on her desk . " Oh Donna you need to stop over working yourself "I picked Donna up Bridal Style instantly she cuddled close to me for warmth wich made me smile slightly. 

As I was heading up the stairs that gremlin called angie was devouring all my precious muffins she turned around " oh look The two Lovy doves are going TO CUDDLE WITHOUT ME  " i sweat dropped " angie IF YOU DONT SHUT THE HELL UP YOU'LL WAKE DONNA UP " I whispered yell  " I'll only shut up If I get to join " she said with crossed arms " Fine only if your quit " she happily walked towards me jumping on my shoulder " Move horse " I rolled my eyes .

I open the door of Donna's room almost instantly angie dashed towards the bed ready for some cuddles " get Donna over her " angie shrilled out . Donna stirred making her wake up " where am I?" Donna asked half asleep " don't worry Donna it's just this GREAMLIN HERE decided to be loud " i said . " you weren't fast enough WOMEN " angie said laughing twice today .

" can you take me to bed dear " Donna said feeling sleep take over again . " of course my little doll " I said back making Donna have blush dust her face . " Stop it with the lovy dovy and get over here " angie said quit annoyed . I put Donna down in her bed geeting ready to leave but with emidiate reaction she pulled me down with her .

" cuddle with me  " she said with a tired voice angie already asleep cuddled on her stomach " Fine " I said making myself comfortable. She wrapped her arms around me and tangle her legs with mine . She kissed my lips softly making me blush . " Good night , love you " I said kissing her forehead " good night love yo- " Donna said almost immediately fell asleep mid sentence.

I smiled fondly me sleeping right after  them .

---------------------‐------------‐-‐-‐-------‐------------

A/n that is it have a wonderful day .

Word count : 448