All [ Cafe ]

A/n : well I was bored so I made this alternate universe i might make a part two who knows but here you go an update .

----------------------------------------------------------

" Hello Miss what can I get you ?" I spoked softly to the customer infront of me . " can I get two slices of cheese cake " they said grabbing their money in hand " sure that will be ten dollars " I said moving to the back to get it I. I got back handing two slices of cheese cake both separated in two containers.

They handed me the money them having the cheese cakes in hand " Thank you for visiting the l/n's bakery have a wonderful day " she waved back heading out of the building.

I took a deep breath having this day last longer than usual but hey all for the money. I was taking over Daniel's shift for the night since their sick at the moment. " Hey y/n , you have a moment?" My supervisor said " sure , what is it ?" I question him a little .

" will you be able to work overtime for the next few weeks , if that's possible for you ?" He said with a slit stutter. " how much time ? " I said with a sigh . " around four more hours into your shift since most of the employees are getting sick lately and the boss is getting stressed by the lack of income coming in . "

I stood with a dumbfounded face ' FOUR MORE bitch the boss is a dick ' I thought this through for a few more seconds " Fine " I said with a monotone voice . " great thank you " he said with a smile .he walked away a few seconds later . My smile fell 'great ' i thought with a depanded face .

I started walking back but got stopped by my best friend " HEY ! Have you heard about Michelle Relationship right ? " He said with a lot of energy in his voice " sure what about it ?" I said with interest. " HE CHEATED ON DIANA " he blured out . I stare with wide eyes " REALLY? O MY GOD NO WAY " we both started bickering in what happened to them that made Michelle cheat on her .

* ding * I turn towards the register seeing six women standing there . We both started walking towards the register already their steven said " Wow their hot " i turned towards him with a confused look . " I THOUGHT YOU WERE GAY ?! " I blured out .

" AND I THOUGHT YOU WERE LESBIAN !?" He screamed laughing like a maniac. " remember when you g - got dared to kiss this guy and you went for it ?" He said almost inhaling air . I got red in the face looking like a tomato " then , then his girlfriend grab you and started making out with you !" He said almost passing out . "Yo- you WHO TOLD YOU THAT " I put my hands in my face feeling embarrassed .

Then he passed out for laughing to hard " Yes fucking perfect , pass out right when I'm about to scold you. just you wait when you wake up " I said with an embarrassed face .

I turned towards the ladies with a nervous face " anyways what can I get for you all " i said stuttering a little . " Y/N L/N ! COME TO MY OFFICE RIGHT THIS INSTANT " I flinched at the sound of that voice. I started laughing nervously " I'm so dead " i said with a quiver . " AND BRING STEVEN ROGERS AS WELL " my boss said screaming through the whole building.

I sighed making me look at Steven's passed out body . " Come on steven , it's time to get fired " I said putting steven on my shoulders . I looked at the people in front of me " Well sorry for not taking your order but I got to go bye bye . " I said with a nervous face . " what is your name ?" The tallest out of all said " Oh! I'm y/ n l/n so I got to go before the boss gets more mad !" I squeaked out " Y/N HURRY UP !" My face depanded " to late " .

---------------------------------------------------------

A/n : well that is all have a lovely day .

Word count : 677