dimitrescu's [ poison ]

A/n : let us have some angst cause I need it today .

----------------------------------------------------‐------

I was tending these roses that are in the garden of the castle . We are in the middle of summer right now wich it is wonderful cause the cold was getting to strong .

As I was busy doing this my partner Mary was trying to find a perfect flower to Match the bouquet of flowers I made for some people I love dearly .

As I finish pulling the dead weed near the flowers of thorns Mary came back with a batch of gardenia wich symbolizes hope and clarity and lilac wich also symbolizes youth and innocence. 

"Thank you Mary " I smiled with gratitude. " you welcome by the way is your hand ok ?" She asked in worry since I was the only one apart of the family dimitrescu that acted kind to her and the staff. " Yes just a few cuts but that's OK I'll tend it later " I giggled .

"So let's add those flowers to the rest " I said will leading her to the bouquet. As we organize this I started to feel light headed but I ignored it properly just the lack of sleep that keeps kicking in these past few days . " Done ! Thank you Mary for the help " I said with a smile . " no worries mistress  , I need to go and do the rest of my chores Farwell. " she said heading to the kicken since she needs to cook dinner in a few hours .

I sighed having a headache forming even stronger than before . I grab the bouquet making my way to the library since I want to give a special gift to each of my daughters cause it my anniversary of me and my wife alicina .

I started to feel even more dizzie than before making me loose my balance . "  MOM ! Are you alright ?" Daniela said making her way towards me in a fast pace . I look up seeing three Danielas "I'm feeli- alri- ?" I said carring the words not sounding to convincing.  " Your not let me take you to mother and the rest who where heading that way " she carried me Bridal Style instantly dashing her way to Alicna's chambers.

In Daniela's mind started wondering if your alright since this doesn't normally happen to you . Your trying to stay awake having sleepiness taking over but not that much .

" MOTHER! Mom is not feeling well !" Daniela said in a rush making alicna look at her and Bela and Cassandra as well.  Daniela got infront of alicna putting you in her arms . " What happened dear ?" Alicna said having worry linger her face . " I don't know ! I just saw her drop to the floor barely being able to speak !" Daniela said frantically. 

I barely being able to focus caused me to have another headache. Alicna started to search me until she found a dart that had strange liquid attached to the tip .

Alicna carried me to her bed laying me down making sure I lay in a comfortable position . " Girls please watch your mom will I go call mother Miranda " alicna said going towards the phone " Yes mother ".

The three daughters went to you but quickly noticed that you started to go pale . " Mom ? Are you feeling anything right now ? Pain , sick ? " They all asked in worry .

But got no response in return " MOM ! ARE YOU ALRIGHT MOM!?! " Bela started shaking you worrying that your dying . Alicna came back seeing your state . "Mother Miranda will be here shortly to cure you mom before its to late " alicna said in worry .

Each family member of the dimitrescu started to worry that maybe the substance that was on the dart may have deadly poison that might kill the host a slow painful death .

-------------------------------------------------------

A/n : Fun Fact , the one shot was supposed to be fluff but then it turned angst.

Word count : 644