Cale Henituse

Kael went back to the lair after chatting with Jour for a while, He had made it into the lair at exactly at 6 evening, since he promised the old man that he will not stay out after that.

Kael, no KRS, Never break promises. He also doesn't make promises he can't keep. He's the type of Guy who will inform his PPL that he will be a taking a leave before Fainting. He was just that Tenacious. (Idfk what l'm writing, bare with me...)

He directly entered the lair, not even minding on greeting the ancient old man who's been worried about him the whole day

Eruhaben opened his mouth, but before he could say anything, Kael was faster

"No, l didn't blow up anything at all today. I simply strolled around." Kael said calmly, walking past Eruhaben

That was not what Eruhaben wanted to know. His Child can blow up or destroy anything, He only cared about his son's Happiness and well being.

However he still heaved a sigh of relief, thinking to himself

'l am relieved that he didn't get into something Troublesome today, unlike when we usually goes outside'

Contrary to Eruhaben's thought, today was the Day, The start of Kael's crazy future going haywire starts.

And why he believed the Dense Bastard's words so easily is because-

'He will say it directly to me if he ever do something like that, So casually that someone might even mistake that this child is used to doing things like that. Welp, already used to things like that since he started doing these things from the very first day'

Eruhaben shook off his thoughts and turned to Kael who's laying on the couch like a Sloth that can't move anymore, or damn that's an insult to a Sloth since Kael's Laziness cannot be Fathomed

"Aigoo...l just wanna ask How your day was?" Eruhaben said

'didn't you miss this Old Man?' He didn't say the latter part.

'Hmm...Being in the Lair doing nothing and slacking off is the best, rather then doing work around outside but...hah, l told her that l will meet her again...' Kael thought, and said "It was alright. Even though being here with you is the best, l still need to learn about the outside world. After everything is done, l can come back soon"

Eruhaben was happy to know that his son wanted to be with him and slightly, like a tiny bit, worried about his innocent fox

After saying what he needed to say, Kael started dozing off on the couch which had gold designs embroidered into it. His Old Man does have a sense of good things, like Gold.

Although Eruhaben wanted to ask more questions, He just shook his head again and smiled fondly thinking 'What can l do with you'

He was used to Kael's Antics now.

He walked towards the slumbering Kael and scooped his tiny body into his arms and went to the room he expeditiously arranged for Kael 5 years ago and laid him in his Soft large fluffy warm bed, covered with body pillows since Kael likes snuggling. So when he is not there, Kael can still feel warm

(l am thinking about making Kael get the Ancient artifact which will prolong our Gramp's Life, maybe l will do it later?)

.

.

.

.

.

The next morning, Kael woke up, brushed his teeth, took a Hot spring bath courtesy of his Old man who will do anything for him, Drank his sweet tea. His stincts just tells him that he should drink all the sweet teas in the world before something terrifying will happen.