The Dread.

The days were peaceful for our adorable Kael who's dream was filled with his dear Slacker Life.

(A/N: Who he might have to divorce in the Future)

He often visits that scary, yet sweet woman, as well as her son who is always so enthusiastic whenever he visits and reminds him of a cute puppy wanting attention.

He is spending his time with his Old Man as well, Just that he is always with Cale during the daytime and with Eruhaben in the night time.

He also sometimes stays over at Cale's place for a night over which, he was lazy to go back home so he accepts.

Not for the cookies Jour lure him with. Definitely not.

And as he's almost always visiting now, he also met with Deruth Henituse, Cale's Father. His looks were average and was in his thirties or something.

As a count, he was pretty busy with territory affairs but still made enough time to spend with his wife and son, plus Kael now, since he's like another son for Deruth l guess?

He's also introduced as one of the last Thames who went missing but got found. Because he had Red Hair resembling Jour, no one doubted.

The reasons he accepted that name was, it was interesting. A Baron's Family just perished out of nowhere? What Bullshit. There were some infos about the origin of Nine-Tailed Foxes with Jour as well, so ofcourse he was interested.

Another reason was that, he didn't have a last name in this world.

(A/N: Blame me, l am just too lazy to find one.)
ʕ´• ᴥ•̥'ʔ

Of course if Eruhaben had a last name, he would of took it as his own but, sadly he doesn't.

So he accepted the Thame's name. Not because of the puppy eyes Jour and Cale gave him, Nope.

Tho Eruhaben is kinda...mmm...Grumpy these days because his so- Little Fox was not spending enough time with him, but he will understand. His cute Fox need to learn about the world if he isn't there.

Kael was also having quite stange dreams if he recall correctly. It was about a commander who bled so much in wars that even he thought that person was stupid to pull those shits.

He only dreamed about it sometimes but forgets most of it overtime when he wakes up. He hardly remember it.

These strange dreams might be something related to his fox abilities, but as he is young and haven't master it, his body might not have the capacity to use it yet. That results in the forgetting.

.

.

.

.

There is also something that he dreads, Oh so much.

J̶o̶u̶r̶'s̶ D̶e̶a̶t̶h̶.

Even tho she's not mentioned in the [The Birth Of A Hero] novel, It's clear that she's gone. Which results in Deruth getting married to Cale's step Mom. Countess Violan.

He, Kael, No Kim Roksoo likes Jour, maybe even more as a mother since she's loved him like one, as her own.

To him, who long lost the feeling of that love, she showed him again what it felt like.

He only knows that he doesn't want to lose it again.

But there's Basen and Lily. He can't just make a Daughter of Deruth who hasn't even born yet non-existent.