The Dear Mom

mmm...what were we doing again?....Ah, Yeah, That women left us to deal with something right after we introduced ourselves...

'Children, l will be right back, Have fun and get along while you are at it' saying that, that women literally vanished before our sight...

Reality is that Jour just wanted to observe how her kids would get along.

'Why is this kid so shy?' Kael thought the boy would be bold and demanding by his appearance, but this kid looked like he didn't have his tongue in his mouth.

But actually, our Cale here is baffled by the Cute child infront of him, literally felt like a God's child descended right infront of him.

Kael then had enough of this mother-son duo's same awkward silence and asked a question without even trying to think

"Yo bro, how's life doing?" (Hell actually...)

The redhead flinched slightly in surprise about the question since the other redhead looked so...done with life?

He still quickly replied "N- l mean Yes! Other than Father spending less time with us, everything else is really good!"

Another awkward silence descended...

Cale didn't know how to interact with someone since all of his past friend in these 5 years were brat, just the life of a Noble.

While Kael on the other Hand was too lazy to even say 'Hi' to others, let alone start a conversation.

Luckily for them, Jour came back fast after dealing with whatever it was. Certainly not because the interaction with the children was awkward and disappointing while she was stalking them.

She thought in her mind, 'Aigoo...l certainly need to help these two awkward cuties...'

The kids are Absolutely adorable, she feels like a proud mom already

"What were you even dealing with?, How can you just leave your son to someone you are not even entirely sure about their identity yet?" This is what Kael wanted to say, but only grumbled in his heart since he didn't want to upset the lady by his words, and it's certainly not because the women smiled at them creepily and had sparkles in her eyes...

"let me read you fairy tales since you are still just kids, by that we will have something to do and not stay awkward and get to know eachother along the way" Jour exclaimed, grinning.

Kael wanted to refuse, he was mentally 36- no, now it is 41 years old if you add his age of this world to it! He wouldn't find Fairy Tales fun with this mentality.

He opened his mouth to speak, but Jour beat him to it. "Ofcourse cookies and cakes are a must!"

Nvm, on the other side, there was a young boy with him anyway, so he will accept it. absolutely not because he has a sweet tooth, and definetly not because his Guardian put a limit to eating sweets, worrying about his Health.

.

.

.

.

After a while of playing, yes playing. Cale and him were more comfortable with eachother and he was actually wrong about Cale being a shy boy...Cale was like Jung Soo....hah...no matter how sad his memories with Jung Soo is now, it was still annoying to hear someone keep babbling about something, Yet he still liked it and payed his attention onto it.

"Kael! Tell me another story! You have so many exciting stories with you" Cale was excited. All of the Noble children around him had valued their face and etiquette very early while Cale wanted to be like a free spirit, Just like how his mother acts around him.

......

Yes, Kael was speechless. Not only is this Child like his mother, switching from shy personality to playfulness, this child was also vicious. Like he was literally telling stories about Zombies and Ghosts! He thought Cale will be quiet with these stories but he became excited the more he continued.

I mean who would expect a 5 year old Child to say 'When she went down the stairs, did the Ghost drag her by her leg and then ripped her to shreds?✨-✨'

Truly vicious.

Nevertheless, he continued with the stories until he said good bye to them.

"Will you come again?" Cale asked, kinda sad to let Kael go...

Kael on the other hand had fun and didn't wanna sullen the kid infront of him, so he said "l will come often and visit then, l have so much free time ya'know"

The other redhead brightened in delight and laughed, Jour watched this scenes with warm eyes and thought, 'l really am the best the best mom' while wiping her non-existent tears with her thumb.

That day Kael found 2 other people he considered important in his life after his old man.

.

.

.

.

Sooo...how was this one? I wrote this without any prior ideas like the last ones.

This was also short so l'm sorry for that since l'm still new on writing and my brain is dead on ideas and l'm not creative.

I also have my last Midterm exam tomorrow, and it's Maths...(Fuck my life)

I am also re-reading or you can say speed running the TCF Novel again and while l'm at that, l am also writing diary with info like 'Chapter ???- Brief mention of KRS's past' etc so that l won't have any doubt and can straight up read that one chapter.

But now l am writing things like 'Cale-nim is God' and 'Cale's cute plans of avoiding the protagonist haha' in middle of those infos...my mind seriously need rest, and this fic will be a slow update without doubt.

If l'm not wrong, it will take me 78 days to finish the Novel if I'm reading 10 chaps each everyday.

Bye-Bye~