"Beautiful"

*I decided to do another part 🤭*

~The next morning~

~y/n's POV~

I wake up in the morning. It's still raining. I look over and the clock read 10:47 a.m..

I look over and see Finn laying next to me. His brown curly hair fuzzy and sticking to his forehead. I get lost and just admire the boy. The way his lips part slightly after every exhale. The way his eyes flutter every now and then. The way his nose scrunches when he moves around. What's happening?

" Good morning"

"Oh, good morning Finn" I say while snapping out of it. I hope he didn't see that.

~Finns POV~

I can feel myself waking up. I flutter my eyes open, they burn so much. I squint my eyes. I see y/n staring at me like a lost puppy. She seems to be...day dreaming? She's probably just tired.

"Good morning" I say while smiling.

"Oh, good morning Finn."

TIME SKIP----
______________________________________

"Are you hungry?" y/n asks as Finn follows her to the kitchen.

"No not really, thank you though." Finn states back looking at the ground.

~Y/NS POV~

I asked Finn if he was hungry. He said he wasn't. But he was still off. I understood. F/m/n (Mary) just passed away, not even a whole day ago.

"Where's y/m/n?" Finn asks me as he sits on the couch.

"She's working, she covers 4 am to 4 pm at *idk what place. So like imagine lol*"

"Oh."

"Yeah.."

"So. What do you want to do today?" I ask while going to sit next to Finn.

"Uhmm.... Can we just stay here today? Maybe watch movies and just chill?" Finn replies

I would do anything for you.
What?! What are you thinking y/n? He's your best friend. Nothing more. Right?

"Yes of course" I say while smiling.

TIME SKIP:

"Okay, I can't take it anymore! I'm starving!" Y/n says.

*Finn pauses Dumb and Dumber*

"Okayyy, well what do ya want?"

"Uhm, I wanna order Chinese." Y/n replies.

"Oh my God that sounds amazing right now." Finn says while dramatically letting his head fall back.

~Y/NS POV~

I watched as Finn let his head fall back onto the couch.

Wow.

"You're beautiful." I say... Outloud?!oh no.

"Hmm?" Finn mumbles.

"Oh uh nothing lol. Let me call and order." I say as I get off the couch and run to my room. Oh no. I felt the heat rising on my cheeks. Knowing I look like a tomato. *A/n: "yeah a fat tomato.". God I love stranger things 😍* end of a/n.

~Finns POV~

"You're beautiful." I hear y/n say.

Wait. Wait. What?

"Hmm?" I mumble acting like I didn't hear her.

Y/n says something about calling and ordering but I could hardly hear her she got up so fast. Her face looked like it was about to burst.

Did she really call me beautiful?

Like. In. A friend way.

Right?

A/N:

568 words 😁. HIIII. I'm back 😏. I haven't updated. I know. I know. Anywho. We have almost 50 reads 🤭
Ik it's not a lot but thank you!!
I'm thinking I'll change this into a whole imagine book. Not separate imagines. Tell me what you think?
I love you guys!!
Also thank you freakeilish666for the first read. I LOVE YOU BSFFFFF.
N O - S P E L L - C H E C K.