One week...

~A few days later~

• Y/n's POV •

*On the phone*

Italics - y/m (your mom) (💀)
Bold - you

Hi sweet heart

Hi mom. What's up?

I wanted to let you know that I won't be home for a week. Mr.Clark *🤭* is booking me a flight and I'll stay at a hotel while working in the other office.

Oh. Where is it?

North Carolina.

Oh gosh, that's pretty far away...

It's okay sweet heart. Will Finn stay with you? I just want you to be safe.

Yes, he's staying in the guest room *mmm. That was a lie*

Okay sweetie. Well I'll call you sometime soon. I love you!

okay and I love you!

*End of phone call*

"Who was that?" Finn asks while glancing over to y/n.

"My mom." Y/n replies.

"Is everything alright?" Finn asks with a concerned look on his face.

"Yes. She says she won't be back for a week. She's going to North Carolina for a job thing..." Y/n replies with a smile.

"Oh wow." Finn says, a slight shocked expression on his face.

"Yea haha."

~Time Skip~

*the two teens have been watching tv all day. Y/n made dinner and they ate together. Sometimes laughing. Other times awkward silence*

~ Y/N POV ~

I wonder if Finn would want to go on a road trip for a few days to kill some time before mom gets home...*

"Hey Finn?"

"What's up?" He replies looking down at his phone. Scrolling on Instagram... Some girl.

Who the hell? Who is she?!

Wait. Am I jea- hush y/n. No. Best friends and best friends only.

"Y/n? What?" Finn asks.

~Finns POV~

"Y/n? What?" I said.

Jeez. She's in a trance or something. Why is she staring at my phone?!

~End of Finn's POV~

"Oh sorry. Uhm. I was wondering if you wanted to uh.. go on a like road trip thingy tomorrow or something? Just like, you know until mom comes back. Like just drive around. For a few hours. Go to *a few towns over. Use imagination hehe* if you wanted? We could get a hotel and stu-"

"Yeah of course. That would be fun!" Finn says cutting y/n off.

Jeez. She's talking wayyy to fast... I can practically hear her heart beat.

Wait. She's blushing again?! What is going on. But. It's cute.
Oh Finn please shut up. She's your best friend. She's probably just happy that she doesn't have to be controlled by y/m/n for a week.

"Oh. Yay! Do we need to get any clothes and stuff from your house?" Y/n asked.

Finn instantly thought about his mother. Trying to hold back tears he says "Uhm. We can just buy something new before we leave. Is that okay?"

"Yeah. Of course " y/n says while smiling lightly.

•Time Skip. Next afternoon•

Finn and y/n are driving to Walmart *If you don't have a Walmart. The most common shopping center near you will work :)*.

They walk into the men's clothes section and Finn picks out a few comfortable shirts, a pair of shorts, a pack of boxers, and some socks.

Y/n grabs a pair of socks and throws them at Finn and instantly hides behind the opposite shelf of Finn.

"Is that how we're going to play now?" Finn says while smirking in a playful way.

"AHHH" y/n yells as Finn starts running after her.

People are now staring at the two teens running around isles, in-between family's shopping, and clothes racks.

The amount of old women who glared at them. Its- anywho.

Finn finally caught up with y/n. Somehow back where they started. 'Luckily' the basket with Finn's items was still there. He grabbed y/n's wrist and she abruptly stopped and tripped over the basket. Resulting in her tripping and falling. Taking Finn down with her.... Right. On. Top. Of. Her.

The two lock eyes. Instantly blushing.

Finn admires the girl. Her h/l *hair length*, h/c *hair color* hair layed perfectly by her shoulders.... Her e/c *eye color* eyes shimmering in the dim lighting of the store. Finn's define jawline tensing up, his perfectly crafted lips parting slowly. He starts to lean down and y/n leans up.

SHIT!

WAIT!

They both think.

Finn gets off of her and they stand up.

"I win" Finn says with a chuckle.

But I didn't at the same time.
UGH. STOP IT FINN! SHE IS YOUR

B 👏 E 👏 S 👏 T 👏 . 👏 F 👏 R 👏 I 👏 E 👏 N 👏 D 👏.

Ugh but what is this feeling?!

A/N:
*N O. S P E L L. C H E C K. 😊*
WHY HELLO. This was a pretty long chapter 😃. I made this whole thing while I was thrift shopping 😭😭. Anywho. I hope you liked it. Btw 870 words!! Crazy. I wanna get to 1,000 next 😌.

What do you think will happen with Finn and y/n? Why the sudden interest in each other? Hmm. Who knows? *Me🤭*. Anyways. I love you!!!

Shout-out to my bsf again!
freakeilish666 I love you!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️