Nightmare's p.t.2

"Shh. Cmere. It's okay shh." Y/n speaks softly as Finn has his shaking arms wrapped around her waist.

•y/n's POV•

"M- my m-mom. Y- y/n.." Finn tried to tell me.

"Hey, hey." .... "You don't have to right now okay?" I asks reassuring him.

His breath slowly goes back to normal and he calmly lets go of y/n. His hands still shaky.

"Here, come up here and lay with me." I say without even thinking.

"B-but are you like su-" Finn says as I cut him off.

"It's okay. C'mon." I reassure him once again.

Finn stands up and slowly climbs on top of the cover.

"You can get under the covers Finn" I say while turning my body to be in his direction.

"Oh. Uh okay" he says quietly.

Finn pulls the covers over him just under his chest. His arms laying across his chest with his fingers intertwined with each other.

"She disappeared." Finn says out of no-where.

"Hmm?" I say while people myself up on my left elbow to face Finn.

•finns pov•

"She disappeared." I say, starting to explain my nightmare.

"Hmm?" Y/n replies while turning to look at me.

"Uhm. In, in my dream. I- ... I was sitting on the couch and mom s-started screaming. Really loudly. I went into h-her room. And. She. She just stood there. Sh- she said "hi honey, can you get me some medicine? My head hurts." And I said of course. B- but when I went to give it to her. Sh- she just. She disappeared. Evaporated. Like she w- was nothing.". I spot out as fast as I could while choking up. Ouch. My throat hurts.

Y/n just kind of stared at me. Her eyes were glossing over and she tried to blink it away.

•Y/N's pov•

"Like she w- was nothing." Finn ended with.

My eyes were filled with tears and the next thing I knew I was layed across Finn's chest giving him a long, tight hug.

•Finns POV •

Im looking over at y/n while she's staring at me. I swear, like a blink of an eye she was laying on my chest and hugging me. Tight. My tears were starting to dry, due to y/ns touch.

"I love you Finn. I'm so so sorry." Y/n says while sniffling. I can feel her tears soaking my shirt.

It makes me want to cry again knowing that she is crying. Because of me.

"I love you y/n. I didn't mean to upset you." I reply looking down at her hair.

"Upset me?" She looks up and sniffles. "No Finn, you didn't upset me at all. I'm just so sorry." Y/n says while cracking a small but melancholy smile.

I keep looking down at her. Her eyes. Shimmering from the lamp light. Her hair. Fuzzy yet beautiful. Her lips. So perfect. I stare. Taking in her scent.

Somehow. I realize my lips are smashed against hers. They are so soft. And so delicate. I pull back in embarrassment realizing what I just did. She looks at my eyes. Then my lips. And my eyes again. She pulls me back in and deepens the ki-

I snap out of my supposed fantasy and look at her. She's still looking at me. With those same eyes.... What was I thinking?! What just happened?!

"Finn?" Y/n says.

"Uh. Yes y/n?"

"I love you."

"I love you y/n."

And I wish you knew how much.

•y/n's POV •

I'm looking at Finn. Just. Admiring him. His soft hair. His puffy yet beautiful eyes. His perfect lips.

"Finn?" I say

"Uh. Yes y/n?" He replies.

"I love you"

And I wish you knew how much...

"I love you y/n."

I can't take this anymore. I lift my hand to his face and pull him closer to me while I sit up better. And I kiss him. I KISS HIM. He doesn't kiss back. I pull away and look away. And then I feel his hand on my cheek. He pulls me in whilst leaning in himself and he kisses me. Of course I kiss back.

Both of us melt into the kiss.

A minute or so later we both pull away catching out breath.

"I... You have no idea how long I've waited for that." Finn says while looking directly in my eyes. Shifting his eyes from one of my eyes to the other.

"I.... Uhm... I wanted to do it to." I reply, for the 1000th time these past few days I feel my face heat up.

"Are you okay?" I asks. Not really knowing what else to say.

"Y-yes. Definitely yes. One hundred percent." Finn replies with a slight chuckle at the end.

"I love you so much Finn Michael Wolfhard."

"I love you so much more y/f/n."

(1,016 words)

A/N:
And then y/n wakes up...

why hello there. Did you fall for that?.... Hehehe.... finally did it. FINALLY KISSED. OMG. It's been long enough you two 🙄. Jeez. Anyways. What did you guys think? I'm trying to update everyday.

Qotc- question of the chapter -
If you've had your first kiss, was it as 'magical' as you thought it would be?. If not, you crushing on anybody rn 👀👀👀

I still haven't had my first kiss. 😭🖐🏻 omg.

ALSO. *IK IM LATE* THANK GOD ADDISON RAE GOT REJECTED FOR STRANGER THINGS. I'M SORRY IF Y'ALL FEEL ANY DIFFERENT ABOUT THAT. I REALLY DON'T LIKE HER.

Anyways. If you guys want to request anything or have any ideas for another chapter. Let me know. I'd be happy to take requests! Thank you all for reading my book and making it this far! I love you all and thank you for the votes and the comments. We have over 100 reads!

Okay okay. Sorry for the long authors note. I love you guys! See you next time <33333

N O. S P E L L. C H E C K.