Nightmare's

Will they get a new room? Or one sleep on the floor one sleep on the bed? No way are they going to sleep in the same bed. After everything that gone down in the last 52 hours.
Will they?

The two walk into the room. Both of them a little confused on what they with do. And a little flustered as well.

"Well. Hmm. What are we going to do?" Asks y/n.

"Well. We already paid for it and there's no refunds. So. Uhh."  Finn states blankly.

What kind of hotel dosen't have an option for refunds?! What if there's a dead body or like shit stains?! This is. Ugh.  Y/n thinks.

•time skip•

It's around 9 pm and y/n is sitting.on the bed and Finn is sitting in the chair by the window. The two are watching tv. A Hallmark movie of all things. And then a spicy scene starts playing. And of course because they are both teenagers and boy and girl they don't dare look at each other. Finn pulls out his phone and doesn't pay attention to the screen. Y/n notices and turns the TV off.

"Uh. Are you hungry?" Y/n asks.

"UhM sure. YeAh" Finn says with a voice crack.

Funny. He hit puberty at like 14. *indeed he did. Ik. I'm too obsessed guys.*

•time skip. Again..•

The teens are eating a pizza they ordered. Y/n didn't bring her speaker, so, she just play music to her phone.

After the two got done eating it was time to go to sleep. They were both full and tired.

"Sooo... I'll take the floor or the chair." Finn says looking around.

"But there's not an extra blanket. Won't you be cold?" Y/n says.

"No silly, I brought a throw blanket." Finn says with a chuckle.

The two get situated in there bed, and makeshift bed.

"Good night Finn" y/n says while peering over the side of the bed to look at the boy on the floor.

"Good night y/n" Finn replies looking up at the girl above him.

•time skip 😭•

"No. NO. NO!!!" Finn starts yelling.

Y/n quickly sits up. She looks over and then is rolling on either of his sides and yelling. Nightmare.

Y/n reaches her arms down over the bed, to hold Finn's arm.

Not waking up.

"Finn?!" Y/n shouts, but not too loudly, due to the other people in the rooms next to them.

Finn instantly shoots up and takes a deep breath in. It had to have hurt his throat and lungs.

At this point, Finn is crying.

He looks over at y/n and she gets off the bed and sits next to him on the floor bringing him into a tight hug.

(532 words)
A/N:
Hi everybody!! This is kind of a short chapter. Almost like a filler chapter. It's currently 2: 20 in the morning and I am very very tired. But anyways, thank you for reading and making it this far!
I LOVE YOU!
N O. S P E L L. C H E C K .

Qotc- worst / best hotel experience you've ever had?