✿Thirty✿

Ignore mistakes: 🦋
(EDITED)

Today is the day, the very special day for everyone, for those two love birds,today is the day that both families were waiting for, today is the engagement day.

After that day they both were eagerly waiting for this day, well you can say our bunny is more eager for this day because today is 'his' tae going to be his fiance.

Both are happy and excited for this day and nervous a little bit inside, maybe..

Jungkook just running here and there pouting saying again and again he is not looking good making his parents sigh, they're getting really annoyed by his behavior now thinking how tae can handle him..

Well of course he can duhh because he is Kim taehyung for a reason...

"Mom! say it honestly now, I'm looking good right"? Jungkook said while Mrs Jeon nodded at that with a really serious face.. Is Jungkook convinced enough with that? Well maybe? Or maybe not ..

But Jungkook was satisfied when his little champ said, "Dada dun worry ywou wuk handshome"......

-----------

On the other hand, our beauty is also nervous because of his look, he is sitting In front of his dressing as Jin was making his hair.

He is putting his earring as Jin breathes out, finally done as tae takes a good look at himself properly, umm he is not looking bad though, that was he's thinking... (Seriously 😒?)

"I'm looking ok right"? Tae whispers out softly only to make Jin roll his eyes because he is hearing this from the Star when he started to getting ready like, "I'll look good at this dress right hyung"? "I will look good with this hairstyle"? "Hyung how will this lipgloss look"? "Hyung this br-

And Jin just wanted to cry out,or more likely, scream. He sighed out while putting his hands into tae's shoulder while making others look at him who has a pout..

"Listen here my little brother you're Kim seokjin's brother ok? give some respect at least, you're saying this ok? Duhhh seriously, ok? Bitch you're looking damn flawless jungkook's breath gonna fly away I'm telling you so now shut up and don't ruin your makeup and also stop frowning"... Jin breathes out only to see tae nods with pink shade of cheeks.

"Ohh tae are yo- Ohh my mother father".... park Jimin entered in the room only to be shocked..

"Wh-what happened Jim"? Tae mumbles as Jimin comes closer to him..

"What happened? Bitch you're asking what happened? ohh goshh pray for Jungkook, what would happen if he just got senseless by seeing you? Gosh look at yourself damnnn you've still time cancel this ceremony and let's run away "... Jimin said only to get hit by Jin as he just pouts getting a hit and tae? Well there no taehyung sitting there, there just a total red tomato sitting.

"Yahh you idiot what are you saying, what about my dear cousin huh"? Jin said as Jimin just pouts but flinch when he heard a familiar sound from the door.

"What happened Jin hyung?is tae ready yet? we've to go "... Min yoongi said while coming inside,frowning as usually has a blank face, he came towards tae who is still sitting playing with his finger out of nervousness.

Yoongi looks at him and smiles softly as tae also smiles in return and leans at the soft touch when yoongi crease his cheeks softly..

Well you see tae grow older with yoongi so they have a special bond for each other, yoongi is like a father for him.

"You're looking beautiful tae"... Yoongi says as tae's checks got pink again and mumbles a small thank you..

"Ohh ok ok let's go guys now"... Jin said as all of them nod..