✿Thirty-two✿

Ignore mistakes 🦋
Slight (M)
[Edited]
______________________

"Don't worry baby just trust me hmm"? Just when Jungkook finished his sentence tae nods slowly but gasps when he feels Jungkook grope his chest not so gently..

"Koo"... Tae whispered out when he felt others unbuttoning his shirt and threw it somewhere, leaving him only into his bra that he is wearing.

Jungkook slowly traces his index finger from the middle of the other chest to his soft tummy as tae's breath gets heavier.

Jungkook pulled down other pants as well, throwing that and let out a groan when he saw others wearing a black lace pantie long beautiful legs are displaying..

Tae felt so embarrassed, so shy because the way other eyeing at his body, he feels tinglish sensation all over his body.

--------

He went towards tae's neck leaving wet kisses from his neck to the middle of his chest, tae close his eyes and let out a sigh when he felt others open his hook of the bra as the cold wind passes through his bare chest while his buds perks up, making him shiver...

Jungkook put tae's tits into his mouth hungrily not before giving them kitten licks, feeling those hard bud's into his tongue.

"Mmmm yummy".. Jungkook spoke out as he pulled out with a pop sound and went towards another one, sucking like before while squeezing another mound into his hand, playing with it as he pleased.

Tae strokes other hair softly while fist into the man bun from time to time whenever he feels other bite into his bud's.

"Mmm don't bite t-them bun".. tae hiss a little when again Jungkook bites again.

Jungkook's mouth leaves those delicious pink buds and lips trail down slowly towards his soft tummy..

He left soft wet kisses there, then started to suck into the fresh skin, leaving some good amount of hickeys there making tae feeling something into his privates.

Jungkook then sits up, looking at his art that he made and smirked, he was so proud of himself, only he knows..

He bites his lips while he eyes taehyung's body from head to toe, throwing his pants while the boxer remains, tae can see other hard one poking against his boxer.

Tae gulps a little when he sees Jungkook's hard one through his boxer while Jungkook softly said "you see this, this happened because of you baby".. Jungkook said with his deep husky voice making tae wet already.

Jungkook spread other legs wide as tae gasp loudly when he felt other hard bludge pressed his private.

"Koo~ nhh~" tae moan out and jerk upwards when Jungkook thrust a little.

"Mhmm baby, feels so good f-fuck".. Jungkook groaned as he started to grind faster and harder.

"Ohhh bun s-slow"... Tae held other biceps as Jungkook hides his face into others neck, sucking everywhere he could.

But Jungkook has other plans ☝🏻🌚

Jungkook's hand went down towards tae's private part as it slip inside his panty...

Tae let out a loud moan when he felt other long fingers playing between his folds..

"Nohhh bun it-it's ".. tae tried to say but other just shushed him and started to rub his clitoris making tae curl up his feet.

"Feeling good hmm?, yeah baby "? Jungkook whispered while doing his work, pleasuring his love, loving the side of his pretty baby, the way tae frown while mouth open for soft gasp with heavy pants,bitting his own lips wherever he pinch other throbbing clit.