✿Thirty-four✿

Surprise~~~😘✨

Ignore the mistakes 🦋
(Edited)
______________________

Taehyung's smile vanished when he saw there was no one inside the office..(a/n I did said don't go ahead of yourself (⁠눈⁠‸⁠눈⁠) nvmಠ⁠◡⁠ಠ)

He wonders why the receptionist would lie to him, so he thought to go back and ask the receptionist but halted his step when he heard a shuffling sound from somewhere,as he turns around and hears again that sound coming from the big couch, that opposite from his direction..

Maybe Jungkook is there? With his curious mind he went towards there and he was oh so right when he saw his bunny sleeping on the couch as the laptop was placed on the nearby table and other dozing off near there, his bunny must be so tired from work, poor bun, (a/n: congratulations my smart babies who guessed it right, you've passed the exam👏🏻) he gasps in surprised when he saw what is other holding, and it's none other than one of his favorite bra that he didn't found other days, but he clearly remember asking about it but the bunny lied ohh so professionally to him, he is really so done with this bunny...

It's getting late for them and hyung's are already waiting for them, he should wake up his bun but his poor heart doesn't want to disturb other peaceful slumber..

With a sigh tae slowly shakes others while calling him softly, "bun wake up, look I'm here".. tae said softly as Jungkook whines in return making tae feel bad already.

"I'm sorry my bunny but I've to wake you up, please Koo wake up now".. tae again softly called as Jungkook brings the bra closer to his face,  nuzzling into them..(🌚)

Tae let out a chuckle when he saw that, what a obsessive bunny he has..

Jungkook slowly opens his sleepy eyes and looks at Tae whose smile softly as Jungkook smiles back mumbling softly,"baby you came again into my dreams".. he creases other cheeks softly who lean into the soft touch but let's out a chuckle when he heard other next word..

"But ..but why this dream feels so real"? He mumbles as this time tae replies back.

"Because I'm really here you lovely bunny".. tae giggles softly.

"Ohh! You're here real? REALLY"?? Jungkook almost screamed out and sat back with a jump cupping other cheeks while squeezing a little.

"Ohhhh, I-i can touch you".. Jungkook spoke out in awe, making tae laughing mess, why his bun is so cute?

"Aigoo you bunny of course you can touch me my silly, I'm here now bun we're getting late".. tae replied as he creases other cheeks who lean into the touch unconsciously.

Jungkook hug other waist as nuzzle his face into tae's soft tummy mubbleing,'my baby is here' taehyung smile at that..

"But why we're getting late baby"? Jungkook softly asked as he looked up with his doe eyes making tae intensionally coo at him.

"Ohh bun for shopping, Jin hyung and jiminee also here, downstairs".. tae replied to other who is busy kissing the petite male's clothed tummy.

"Bun you know we talked about our vacation right,you remember"? Tae asked as he felt other nodding..

"So we're planning to go there, within two days. what do you think"? Tae again asked as Jungkook mumbles, "your decision is mine love" making him smile.

"but..by the way, what is my bra doing here"? Tae asked making others halt a little while looking up nervously..

Tae raised his eyebrow asking for explanation making other gulps in nervousness.