✿Thirty-eight✿

🧚🏻‍♀️
(Edited)

_________________

They both were enjoying that they didn't notice tae's dress...

No

Some boys are looking at tae as tae didn't notice them as he was back facing, but Jungkook did..

Jungkook look well glares at them but only to see their smirking face while mumbling something and point towards tae , Jungkook looks at tae only to widen his eyes.

Tae looks at jungkook's widen eyes and ask, "what happened kook"?

"Why the fuck you wearing this"? Jungkook said with his deep possessive tone as his eyes not leaving other expose chest...

(Inside tae wearing this)

Tae looks down and widens his own eyes then looks up at Jungkook who is gritting his teeth glaring at other, tae knows if he didn't stop other he will burst out Some.
(A/n: weren't y'all saying where's the possessive, cold CEO? Here 😗🙌🏻)

"L-listen buba, don't be angry yeah? I'll just change yeah"? Tae said as he cups other face making him look at his face, who still has a angry face making tae nervous.

"Let's go now".. Jungkook replied as tae nods, was about to go but stopped by other who held him by his wrist making tae confused.

Jungkook suddenly removes his own t-shirt and gives this to tae , "wear this and let's go, now I don't wanna see someone's dirty eyes roaming around your body".. Jungkook finished as Taehyung wore other clothes without saying anything..

They started to head back to the hotel but saw their parents coming while smiling, "where are you both going and Jungkook where is your shirt ohh"? Mrs Jeon said but notice and saw tae wearing others t-shirt as Jungkook just glaring at nothing..

Mrs Jeon understood the situation as she headed towards the other side along with Mr Jeon and Mrs Kim.

---------

They are now in their room as jungkook's mood is still gloomy and tae also didn't say anything.

Tae removed other clothes and then picked something from his suitcase and went inside the washroom.

After some time later tae came back and saw Jungkook lying on the bed and changed his clothes already.

"Kook".. no reply.

"Bun".. still no reply.

"Jungkookieee".. tae said but flinched a little when other replied rudely...

"What"? Jungkook said as he looked at tae who raised his eyebrows, not liking other behavior at all.

"Why are you behaving like this"? Tae mumbles as he sat beside Jungkook who just glared at him.