✿Thirty-one✿

Ignore mistakes 🦋

[Edited]

Bright sunlight coming through the window, as both lovers are sleeping beside each other oh so beautifully into their warm embrace, small birds talking with each other with their own love language, soft wind coming through the window as the curtain dance with it's soft melody...

Such a beautiful morning...

Kim taehyung as always woke up first looking at his fiance while smiling softly... He touches others sleeping face, softly creases his bread cheeks, he traces his long slender finger from his forehead to nose then stop into the pouty lips but to be his surprise other open his mouth a little.. maybe he thought he's gonna have his favorite boobies..?

Tae chuckle and hug other who nuzzle into his chest as tae softly stroke his hair while remembering about yesterday.

Flashback ~

After cutting the cake Jungkook introduced tae to some of his close business partners, then suddenly soft song started as tae and Jungkook look into each other smiling...

"May I have a dance with my pretty"? Jungkook said as he bent down a little asking for other who chuckled and nodded while giving his hand to his fiance.

Everyone dancing with there own, min-jae also dancing with his Grandparents. Namjin and yoonmin also dancing and how can I forgot our hobi? Jungkook's close friend who is also dancing with Mrs Kim..

Jungkook introduces hobi to tae well tae already knows about hobi somehow and hobi's girlfriend Armin is in new York because of some work, but she promised she will attend their wedding..

Both of their body moves with the rhythms, while both of them looking into each other's eyes that only hold love, fondness.Both has the permanent smile over their face..

They can't be more happy now.

----------

"Come with me".. Jungkook softly said as tae gives him a question look.

Jungkook grabs other wrist and make their way upstairs while people enjoying their own time..

Jungkook brought tae to his room as tae is still confused and the bunny just smiled at him and made him sit on the bed and went towards his cupboard for something...

Jungkook came back while holding something in his hands, smiling at tae who looked at him with so much confusion..

"What's in your hand bun"? Tae asked as Jungkook shook his head and replied,"nothing just close your eyes baby, please".. Jungkook said as tae nod a little and closed his eyes as others said.

Tae flinched when he felt something cold placed over his neck as Jungkook put that thing into his neck and leave it with a kiss into his neck..

"Don't open yet ok"? Jungkook again said as tae give a quick nod.

Jungkook grabs tae's hand and makes him stand up and goes near his dressings as tae is now standing In front of . Jungkook leaves tae's hand and stands beside him as tae is now standing In front of the dressings, alone..

"Open your eyes pretty".. just as Jungkook said tae open his eyes and gets shocked when he sees a diamond choker necklace hugging his neck ohh so beautifully..

He touches it, feeling it into his fingers and flinching a little when Jungkook hugs him from behind, leaving soft pecks over his neck..

"Bun you-when"..? Tae softly mumbles as Jungkook looks up and give other a smile..