✿Thirty-three✿

Ignore the mistakes 🦋
(Edited)

_________________

Taehyung smiled shyly remembering last night, oh how much he felt so exposed In front of the other, how much jungkook made him feel so good..

Taehyung flinched a little when a deep morning hushed voice said," what you're smiling about hmm"? Jungkook said as he looks at tae who shyly shakes his head and bites his lips.

"Nothing"? Jungkook again said as tae shook his head again and replied as well,"nothing"..

That's when taehyung knew that he's now underneath Jungkook as others now hovering over him.

They both looked into each other's eyes as Jungkook slowly leaned forward but Tae had other plans, he looked towards the other said making Jungkook groan when he didn't felt other soft lips.

Tae giggles at that but gasps when Jungkook bites his neck and starts to suck there, tae bites his own lips to prevent any sound coming from his mouth...

He gripped tightly into jungkook's bicep when others sucked into his collarbone.

Jungkook started to grind his hips a little making taehyung whine as he parted his legs wide for others who groaned when he felt his clothe member touch other soft fold.

But their hot yet sinful moment stopped when tae kicked others away when he heard knock on the door and there, oh so familiar voice calling for him..

"Ughhh baby!!" Jungkook groaned in annoys as tae gives him an apology look.

"Sorry bun, I'm sorry".. tae said about to touch other but......

"Mummaaaa, whele aleeee youuu".. minjae screams loudly outside of the door as tae forgot other who started whining as tae fix his shirt hurriedly and open the door only for min-jae to run inside hug others legs..

"Aigoo my little baby".. tae said as min-jae looks up and giggles.

Min-jae make grabby hands towards his mumma and started, "up up mumma huweey".. min-jae said as tae bend down and pick up other who started to leaving kiss all over his face.

Min-jae looked towards the bed and saw his dada still on the bed as his half body was covered with blanket..(a/n- if yk then yk🌚)

"Aigoooo mama wook lwazy bunny".. he said as point towards his dada making taehyung laugh loudly as he heard other whines in protest..

"Yahh you munchkin, I'm your dad not bunny".. Jungkook replied as min-jae stick out his tongue and said.. "mumma shaid ywou alee bunny ,thwen bunny..right mumma"? He said as taehyung nods in approval.

"Babyy you alsoo"? Jungkook whines as tae and his little baby started to laugh at other who can't help but laugh with them as well..

And that's how their day starts.....

----------

"Yeahh Chim, that's what I was thinking before our marriage, what do you think"? Tae was now at his own house laying on the big couch..

"Yeahh that will be good, did you talk about this with Jungkook"? Jimin said as tae let out a hummm.

"No I'll text him, he's in his office right now".. tae replied.

"Ok then tell me later what happens, and we need to do some shopping you know? So when you're willing to go"? Jimin said getting a little exited about it.

"Ummm today? ohh first we'll go to kookie's office as it's almost lunch time, I'll talk with him about it then, what do you say"?.. tae replied.

"Ohh that will be good then should I bring yoongi as well?, that lazy cat will refuse I'm sure".. Jimin huffed out as he heard tae's giggles in return.....

"Ok ok my dear mochi don't be mad at my dear brother, just convince him I know you can and now I'll tell Jin hyung about it as well, see yaa"... Tae said as he heard Jimin replied ok, with that he hang-up the phone.

----------

Time skip ~ (again with your lazy author 🙂)

Currently Jimin, tae and Jin headed towards Jungkook's office as tae said, but our bunny doesn't have any idea that his mo-ahem baby coming at his office..

Namjoon and min yoongi are at yoongi's office, they said they'll meet them at the mall and yes our jiminee convinced his da-aheem again soon to be husband to come along with them, so let's seee now~~~

They arrived, as they headed inside, people staring at them, well people know who they are and who Kim taehyung is...

The receptionist saw them coming as she bow at them..

"Hello sir". She said as tae smiled at her, taking her breath away.. (a/n- that was mwwe🙈)

"Hello, is Jungkook on the meeting now"? Tae asks as she shakes her head.

"No sir, Mr Jeon's meeting ended, now he is at his office".. she replied as he nodded at that.

"Tae you go, we can wait here".. Jin said as Jimin nods.

"You sure"? Tae asked as they again nodded.

Tae smiles at the employees as they started to bow at him...

He went towards the elevator and press the button.

He is smiling all giddily while thinking about his bunny, how will going to react after seeing him?..

The elevator stops as he breathes out can't wait to meet his bun..

He is standing In front of the door as was about to knock...wait..but why though? It's his bun's office his Soon to be husband's office so don't need that..

After all he is soon to be Jeon taehyung..

He twisted the door knob while entering inside only to vanish his smiling face......

Vote, comment, share,
∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

So I was eating ramen and thought why not upload today..?

And don't go ahead of yourself yet
☝🏻😔 I can't do anything to hurt y'all's precious wittle heart....

So believe in your cutie wittle author-nimo~ 😚🤏

I'll update soon~

By the way...

H͜͡A͜͡P͜͡P͜͡Y͜͡ F͜͡R͜͡I͜͡E͜͡N͜͡D͜͡S͜͡H͜͡I͜͡P͜͡ D͜͡A͜͡Y͜͡

Love you all 😚
Tc 🦋