Chap 6

Alexis' POV
"Is David here?" I asked.
"Glad you guys could make it," David said walking up to us with another girl. "This is Arely and she's going to play as your best friend, Alexis."
"Okay, cool," I smiled.
"You guys already know what to do," David nodded. "Get ready."
"Yes sir," I sighed. I took off my shorts and top to reveal my light purple bikini. Arely was in a red bikini. "Come on." We went to walk on the shore. "So, how did David find you?"
"Auditions," Arely nodded. "So, are you really married to Blake?"
"In reality, yes," I smiled. "For only a week."
"That's cool," Arely nodded. "You two are like the perfect couple."
"Thanks," I smiled.
"You girls ready?" David asked.
"Yeah," Arely nodded.
"Action!" David yelled.
"Thanks for inviting to the beach, Arely," I sighed. "I really needed it considering what happened last night."
"What did happen last night?" Arely asked. "You never called me like you said you would."
"Just a couple of my girls ditched me at the party," I sighed. "What great friends I have right?"
"You still have me," Arely nudged me. I smiled. "Hey Alexis, who's that guy over there checking you out?"
"Who?" I asked.
"The guy with the shag, the blonde," Arely said. "Here comes their volleyball." I stopped the ball and picked it up. We stopped walking. "And here he comes."
"Sorry about that," Blake said as he approached us, shirtless. "My friends can't serve a ball."
"You sure about that?" I smiled. "Because it seems as if your friend did that on purpose knowing you would come get the ball." I handed him the ball. "How's your game going anyway?"
"It's three against two," Blake sighed. "And my team isn't really that good."
I looked at Arely and we both looked at Devin and he was acting crazy. "I think we can see that," Arely chuckled.
"Yeah," Blake said scratching the back of his head. "Uhm, if your friend doesn't mind, would you like to play on my team?"
"Arely?" I asked.
"Go on Alexis," Arely smiled. She looked at her phone. "I gotta get to work anyways. I'll see you later?"
"Tonight," I smiled. "If nothing changes."
"Cut!" David yelled.
"Please don't let something be wrong," I sighed.
"The scene was perfect," David exclaimed. "If we hurry, we can get the while movie filmed today."
"Okay," I smiled. We actually finished filming the whole movie and I became best friends with Arely. "Hey Arely."
"Yes?" Arely asked as she looked over at Blake and I at my car. Blake opened the door for me. "What is it?"
"I know we just meet today but I feel as if we are best friends now," I sighed. "How are your living arrangements?"
"Uhm, I live in an apartment with a friend until I get stabled," Arely sighed.
"Would you like to spend the night at my place?" I asked.
"Are you sure?" Arely asked. "Are you sure I wouldn't be intruding?"
"You can come over," I smiled. "Just give me a call to make sure I pick up." I handed Arely my card. "You can call me and my address is on there."
"Are you sure about this?" Arely asked.
"Just come over," Blake smiled.
"He wants to go home to our baby kitten," I smiled. "You can call or text me." I got in the car and Blake closed the door. He got in the car and started driving. "You wanna see Ayla so bad."
"Yes," Blake smiled. We got home and Arely was sitting in our driveway on the hood of her car. "How'd she get here before us?"
"I don't know," I sighed. We got out of the car and I saw her tear stained face. "Arely, hey. Is everything alright?"
"No," she whispered.
"What's wrong?" I asked.
"My friend just kicked me out," Arely got through. "Packed all my stuff and left them outside the front door."
"You can stay here for as long as you like," I smiled. Blake was about to say something but I hit him in the gut and he shut up. "Just ignore him. He's not used to living with anyone else since we moved out of the After Romeo House Wednesday." Arely nodded, understanding what I meant. "Let's show you inside?"
"What about my stuff?" Arely sniffed.
"I got it," Blake smiled as she popped the trunk.
"Come on. Let me show you around," I smiled as I grabbed her hand. I walked through the front door and Bailey was asleep with Ayla on the couch. "This is the living room and don't mind Bailey. She one of my best friends and my kitten sitter." I pulled her to the kitchen. "This is my beautiful kitchen. If you can't find anything here, just ask for help or rummage through the cabinets. That's what the guys do when they come over but you should know where things are going to be since you are going to be living here." I pulled her up the stairs. "This house has five bedrooms and five baths."
"I get my own suite?" Arely asked.
"Yeah," I smiled. I opened the first door on the left. "This is your room." Arely walked in and looked around. "Since its a little bare, maybe you could decorate and make it yours."
"Who's are the three rooms on the other side of the hall?" Arely asked.
"One is going to our son or daughter we are having," Blake said walking in with Arely's stuff. "The other two, hopefully, will go to our children if we have more."
"I want more than one kid but not consecutively," I smiled. "If you need us, our room is next door. We will most likely be in the living room or kitchen if it's not time for bed."
"Okay," Arely smiled.
"We will leave you to decorating," I nodded. I closed the door and pulled Blake downstairs. "Feel bad?"

Blake's POV
"Yeah," I sighed looking up the stairs. "Why would someone do that to her?"
"I don't know," Alexis sighed. "I gotta wake up Bailey so she can go home." She walked over to the couch. "Hey Bailey. You can go home."
"Can't I just sleep here on the couch?" Bailey asked.
Alexis smiled, "Sure." She's grabbed a blanket from the closet and put it over Bailey. She gave Ayla though. "I do want my kitten though."
"Can I see my baby?" I asked.
"Yeah," Alexis smiled handing Ayla to me. "I just love her."
"Me too," I smiled as I gave Ayla a kiss. "But I love you more." I put my arm around Alexis. "You've always been the one to make me smile like an idiot."
"Yeah but that's the other way around," Alexis smiled.
"Not for me," I said giving Alexis a kiss. "So, how many kids do you want?"
"Two, but three at the most," Alexis shrugged. "I guess that depends if our first born is a boy or a girl." I looked at Alexis. "I do want one of each."
"So much for a great sex life, huh?" I smirked.
"Shut up," Alexis giggled and nudged me. "We should go to bed and get some sleep."
"We should now?" I asked.
"Get your mind out of the gutter," Alexis smiled. We walked into our room and I closed the door. "What do you think about having three kids?"
"Well, I'll love them like I love you," I smiled. "Well, I mean, the way a father should love their children."
"I understand your scared being a first time parent and all, Blake," Alexis smiled. "But just listen to me, okay? I know you will be the best father to these kids that I've ever seen."
"You're going to be a great mother, you know that?" I asked. Alexis nodded. "You're going to be a great person for them. I know it. Because you, you're an amazing person."
"I love you," Alexis said as she leaned in and we touched noses.
"And I love you too," I smiled as I kissed her. "Always and forever." I hugged her. "Nothing and no one is going to split us apart."