Chap 3

Alexis' POV
The Saturday for the music video shoot and the concert snuck up on Blake and I. "I can't believe Saturday is already here," I sighed.
"Yeah," Blake said getting into his concert clothes. "You look..." He looked at me in the outfit Chad's wardrobe-ist put together. "Not like you."
"It's just for the music video," I sighed as I put on my gloves. "Then I can change into the white dress TC choose for me." We went to the location Chad had texted me and it was exactly like the set Tae Yang used. "Whoa."
"Yeah, we aren't going to film the GD scene like the original video," Chad stated. "You know that. He's going to pop on and go right off after his rap."
"Okay," I smiled. "Let's do this." We started filming. After about 45 minutes, we were done. I walked over to Blake as I took off my gloves. "Time to change and get to the concert."
"Here," Blake said handing me the garment bag and the silver six inch heels. "Meet me out at the car."
"Okay," I smiled. I walked into the bathroom, changed, and walked out holding the clothes for the music video. "Hey Chad, where do you want this?"
"I'll take it," Chad said as I handed it to him. "You kill it today."
"Your not coming to watch?" I asked.
"I can't take the attention from the performers," Chad smiled. "I'll probably find it on YouTube later."
"Okay, well, you know where we are if you wanna come and see the performance," I smiled. I hugged him and met Blake in the car. "Let's go blow them away." We got to the location of the concert and went into the backroom. "Made it just in time."
"We were about to put out an amber alert," Drew stated. "You need to be put there with Todd."
"Right," I sighed. I found my way to the stage area. "Hey." I got onstage with Todd and he handed me a bedazzeled mic. "We are starting in a little bit."
"Yeah," Todd smiled. He looked at me. "TC really styled you up."
"We practiced this last night," I smiled.
"I know," Todd smiled. "And Jonnie told me to tell you, one song."
"We will sing True Love," I smiled. "My original song." The lights went out. "Let's do this." I got onstage with my bedazzeled mic stand and put my mic on the stand. A spotlight shown on me and a soft light shined on Todd. "Good afternoon everybody." The fans cheered. "I'm going to sing a new original song I wrote with my good friend Todd Austin, playing acoustics and playing a track that has other instrumentals recorded on it."
"This is True Love and we hope you enjoy it," Todd smiled.
Todd started playing the guitar. I counted my way in as I held my mic on the stand with my right hand. "If I could do it all over, baby I'd do it different. Maybe I wouldn't be here in this position," I sang as I stared at the mic. I put my left hand over my right hand, around the mic. "I found you then I lost you. Looking back is torture. And it hurts to know I let you go." I looked at at audience. "You live right around the corner. And I could've had it all, could've had it all." I took the mic off the stand, held it in my left hand, and sang on the beat. "True love, I knew I had it. True love, was so hard to find." I walked over to Todd as he kept playing. "True love, if I could get it back, yeah, I'd never let it go this time." I started walking. "True love is an inspiration. True love, it was mine, oh, mine. True love, if I could get it back, yeah, never let it go. I'd never let it go this time." I sat on the edge of the stage with my legs hanging off the edge. "Feeling it all around me, wondering how I blew it. And I wanna know the secret, of how they, do it." I reached out my right hand and touched some of the fans hands. "There's no such thing as perfection." I brought my right hand to my chest. "I'm still learning that lesson. To forgive is key to forgetting me. And I'm staring at my reflection." I cross my legs to my left side of me so I wouldn't flash anyone when I was going to get up, even though I had white shorts on under the dress. "And I could've had it all, could've had it all."
I put my right hand up. I knew it was Todd who grabbed my hand. He spun me around 180° and pulled me up. "True love, I knew I had it. True love, was so hard to find," we sang together. "True love, if I could get it back, yeah, I'd never let it go this time." We started to dance our little dance we made up. "True love is an inspiration. True love, it was mine, oh, mine. True love, if I could get it back, yeah, never let it go. I'd never let it go this time."
"If I knew then what happened, now I'd be with you tonight," I sang as Todd spun me around. "If I knew then what I'd do now, we'd be alright."
"Could've had it all, could've had it all," Todd sang. "Could've had it all, could've had it all."
"True love, I knew I had it. True love, was so hard to find," I sang. "True love, if I could get it back, yeah, I'd never let it go this time." We started to dance our little dance we made up. "True love, is an inspiration. True love, it was mine oh mine. True love, if I could get it back, yeah. If only I could get it back, yeah." I let go of Todd and put my mic on the stand. " True love, I'd never let it go. True love, it was mine oh mine. True love, I could've had it, could've had it, could've had it all." I held the mic with my left hand. "True love, is an inspiration. True love, it was mine oh mine. True love, yeah, if I could get it back, yeah. I'd never let it go this time
I'd never let it go, this time." The song started fading out. "True love..." The lights faded out too.

Blake's POV
Alexis' performance ended and the lights went out. She joined us in the left wing of the stage. "You did amazing," I replied as she hugged me. "Song is amazing too!"
"Thanks babe," Alexis replied. The fans started chanting After Romeo and Alexis looked at me. "That's your cue." I sighed as she handed me my mic. "Break a leg."
"Thanks," I smiled as we shared a kiss. The guys and I walked out onstage. We performed. The end of the concert was coming. "Alright. Before we end this amazing concert, we would love to bring out my beautiful wife."
Alexis walked out onstage, smiling, holding her bedazzeled mic. "She's going to be singing a song with us," Drew smiled.
"How are you feeling about this?" Jayk asked.
"As long as I know the song because this was not on the agenda," Alexis replied.
"You can pick the song," TC smiled.
"Look at my little sis bring shy," Jayk said putting his arm around Alexis.
"Shy?" Alexis asked. "I am not shy."
"If you're not shy, why don't we have a little battle right here on the stage?" Jayk asked.
"Ohhh snap, its going down," Drew replied.
"Three against three," I smiled. "Take your pick."
"I have to chose my lovely husband," Alexis smiled.
"I take Drew," Jayk responded.
"TC is my last pick and you can have Devin," Alexis replied. She grabbed her mic stand and put her mic on it. "Any one of your members are welcome to play any instruments."
"We don't have any," Drew said.
"Just let me borrow Todd's guitar," Alexis said strapping on his guitar. "You forgot I play guitar."
"Sadly, we might lose," Jayk smiled. "Since that's going to happen why don't we just move on too the song?"
"Good choice," I smiled as Alexis handed Todd his guitar back and put her stand back. "The song we have prepared for you is ---"