Ch 1

–Yuri's P.O.V—

I sighed again due to Naruto being an idiot and painting on the great Hokage's stone faces, again. Iruka-sensei had to help some others get him, now we're waiting for him to bring Naruto back to class. The classroom door opens showing sensei with naruto tied up with a rope and now for Iruka-sensei to scold naruto "I'm at the end of my rope, naruto. You failed the graduation test last time and the time before that. Tomorrow, you're got another chance, and you're messing up again." Iruka-sensei said "Hmph!" was all he got back from Naruto.

I just sigh knowing what was going to happen "Fine! Because you missed it, Naruto, everyone will review the transformation Jutsu!" Iruka-sensei almost yell probably annoyed with him. The entier class gruned well all but Sasuke Uchiha, Obito Hatake and me. We all got in line Sakura Haruno was first "All right, Sakura here. Let's do it. Transform!" Sakura, well for me more like Pinky said before transforming into Iruka-sensei 

"You transformed into me. Good" sensei said pinky transform back to herself "Yes! I did it! Sasuke did you see that?" she said trying to be cute but was tarierybale to which he ignored "Next, Sasuke Uchiha." sensei said i zoned out till it was my turn i transformed in to sensei then transformed back in to myself and went to my table where obito was. When it was time to go Obito and i got out of there as fast a we could before being swarmed over by his fan-girls and my fan-boys, when we got back home his dad wasn't home so he was on a mission or in town. That night I made dinner just as Kakashi came home "hey kids, how was your day?" he asked as he took off his shoes and joinin vest 

"Hey dad, it was fine, other than Nauto painting on the stone faces again and made the whole class redo the transformation just," Obito said from the couch where he was reading a book. Kakashi let out a hum "Do you two know who your sensei will be?" Kakashi asked "No I talked to lord 3rd he said we can't know till the others know who theirs are and I still don't understand why we have to go to the academy when we're already Genin," I said as I put some food on 3 plates "dinner is done" I added as I pleaced them on the table after we were done eatingand talking we got ready for bed.

—-----Timeskip—---- next morining

"We will now start the final exam. When your name is called, proceed to the testing room. the final test will be on the clone Jutsu." Iruka said to the class as we got ready for the test. After everyone went we all went outside and knew naruto didn't make it by the way he looked on the swing hanging from the tree outside of the academy.

"Obito do you know where your father would be right now i need to talk to him," I asked lowly to my friend so no one heard "Uhhh i think he is at the market looking for something for dinner or another prono book," Obito said but mumbled the last part under his breath but i still heard it just then i heard some older people talking about naruto and how my eyes are covered with bandages Obito must have heard them to because he pulled me away from the academy back home. 

When we got home i sigh and un-covered my eyes but kept the tight fish-net cover on i always hated how people didn't know and where so fast to judge me about the fact I keep my eyes covered "Don't let them get to you, just 'cause they don't know doesn't mean the people who care about you don't, okay?" Obito said pulling me into a hug.

—---Timeskip—-----That night—---3rd person p.o.v—------

Everyone in the hatake household was fast asleep when they woke up to a bunch of frantic hard knoks on the door they rushed to the door to see a joinin on the other side "Kakashi, come quike someone stole the sacred scroll of sealing" the joinin said kakashi told the 2 kids to go back to sleep and left after getting dress. 

Kakashi ran up to the group of jonin standing in front of the Hokage "Lord Hokage, this is not just a prank! This is a serious crime!" a joinin said "That scroll contains secrets that were sealed by the first Hokage! Secret known only to our village" another said "If it falls into the wrong hands, they could destroy our entire way of life" another said "All right. Bring naruto here at once." lord 3rd said. By time the 3rd Hokage called off the search for naruto, it was almost morning.

—-Yuri's P.O.V—--10:00 A.M—--

Once Obito and I got ninja profile pictures done we did some training and cleaning in the house and walked around the village we saw naruto a few times with konahamaru for some reason konohamaru keeps calling me 'big sister yuri' and won't stop so I just let him call me that. When we got back to the house we saw kakashi cooking dinner we talked and ate than got ready for bed and slept with out someone knocking on the door again.