CH. 3

-Previously - 

—-----Timeskip after to rules are explained—------

"When I say 'go' you may begin," Kakashi said as they moved around to spread out "Get ready......And.... GO" they all hid in different places when Kakashi said go

-now-

Yuri's P.O.V

"Ninjas must know how to conceal their movements and hide effectively." after some time winter got bored of hiding and ran at Kakashi. "Shinobi battle techniques, part one. Taijutsu--the physical part." Kakashi said reaching his hand into his kunai pouch making Winter freeze and then out of nowhere Kakashi whips out.... his porno book? what is wrong with him "What the..." Winter questioned out loud "What are you waiting for make your move." Kakashi said to her "But-- I mean, why are you reading that book?" Winter stuttered out "Why? To find out what happens in the story, of course. Don't let it bother you. Your attacks won't matter if I'm reading or whatever." Kakashi said making winter gasp and go red with anger, she rushed forward to attack Kakashi but he easily blocked her punch. maker swing her leg up trying to kick him in the upper body or face and again didn't work he ducked making her miss. Winter goes to throw another punch but by the time her fist came to where Kakashi's body would be, he disappeared "HUH?" winter exclaimed "Don't let your enemy get behind you at all times" 

-----------TIMESKIP cus I'm not good with typing up fights-------------

In the end, Obito was able to make Winter agree to work with him, and I,  we got the bells making Kakashi pass us after a few minutes of Obito, winter and talking about who keeps the bells and which one of us doesn't at the end they both gave up Obito gave it up because he thought it was unfair to me to go back and not him when we are both Genin Winter gave it up to be with Obito  "This exercise was all about Teamwork, working together to carry out the mission. and you guys worked together to get the bells and Winter and Obito gave up the chance to be Genin to keep the squad together and Yuri gave up that chance in the beginning, you've overcome the problem of one going back to the academy and put the squad ahead of yourselves." pause "A Genin should have a natural feel for teamwork. On a mission, if you don't work together the enemy takes a hostage, and you've got an impossible choice.  And someone ends up dead. On every mission, your life is on the line. " Kakashi said before pausing ""A ninja must see through deception."  In the ninja world, those who break the rules are scum. That's true.  But those who abandon their friends are worse than scum. The exercise is over. Everyone passes. Squads 7 and 4 starts their first mission tomorrow!" Kakashi finished "YES" Winter shouts happily Obito and I just smiled slightly "Let's go home." Kakashi said as he began to walk away.

--------The next day------

"Sasuke, I'm at point B." Sasuke said over the comms "Sakura, I'm at point C" Sakura said right after Sasuke there was then a pause "Naruto, I'm at point A, believe it." Naruto said into his comms "Go slow Naruto, squad 4 you there" Kakashi said "Yuri, I'm at point E" I said into my comms "Obito, point D" Obito said right after me "Winter, I'm point F" winter said after Obito "Ok squads, mm? The target has moved! Follow it!" Kakashi said before the 6 of us ran after the target "What's your distance from the target?" Kakashi asked over the comms "5 Meters. I'm ready, just give the signal." Naruto said "I'm ready too," Sasuke said, "So am I."  Sakura followed "We are too Kakashi-sensei " Winter, Obito and I said in unison "Okay... NOW!" Kakashi said we all ran to the target and Naruto Grabbed it "I got him, I got Him." Naruto announced even though we could see him "Can you verify ribbon, right ear?" Kakashi asked "affirmative, we got a positive ID." Sasuke, Obito, and I said together as Winter and Sakura watch as Naruto fought the cat I took my comms off and walked over to Kakashi. "Right, lost pet Torah captured. Mission accomplished. " "CAN'T WE GET A BETTER MISSION THAN THIS? I HATE CATS." I hear Naruto yell through Kakashi's comms and a lot of feedback too. 

(A/N)- Sorry I haven't posted in a while been busy with stuff in life I will try my best to post more. I hope you all enjoy i will have the next (maybe) few parts out by the end of next month. Till then bye.