Chapter Two

Ever sense then

Ever sense then I felt what I felt it's been REALLY weird to me lately... Like I haven't seen him in awhile and i wonder if he's home, likes me, or thinks about me?!?

I waited by my window on my phone until I seen something in the corner of my eye. And eventually what I seen made me FREAK!!!!!!! It was him, Michael Myers. He wasn't gone, we made eye contact and i ran downstairs. I opened the door and greeted him inside. My mom wasn't home at the time because she was picking up a night shift tonight!!!

Anyways as I led Michael inside, I smiled while staring at him. He looked at me, and I almost fell over after snapping out of a moment... He smirked at me as if I was being a weirdo?!? I mean that was a little odd? But I couldn't help but wonder what he looked like under that mask.

We talked for awhile and then we just stared at each other silently... I leaned towards him a little bit and he looked down-away-and back?!? He then eventually put his cold hands on mine and leaned in closer to me. And then we got way to close to finally kiss!!!!!!!

I got chills sent down my spine. And I was shocked. I then put my hands on his mask and tried to take it off. But I didn't want him to get mad or upset or anything so I asked if I could? When I did, I was kinda like-ummm- really surprised?!? I looked away and held my hands together at sat there silently... He looked away-up-then at me! I could sense the feeling of him looking at me focused?!?

I looked at him and he turned his head away. I grabbed his shoulder and he looked at my hand for a moment. I told him, " I'm sorry, I shouldn't have removed your mask... " He just smiled then took my hand off his shoulder? And put his mask right back on. Then he just got up then left. But right as he was about to open the door he turned around to look at me. Then smiled weirdly, I just laughed and lay down.......

Later that night, i was just watching tv reading the paper. And drinking some water peacefully... Until I heard the door open, and my mom was home. I ran up to her and gave her a big hug!!! Then we both headed for bed. But when I went to lay down I seen a dark shadow cross my room from the lights outside?!? I sat up and looked out my window. But I couldn't see anything. I lay back down and closed my eyes and there I know it it's the next day... 

I woke up and felt well rested but I had a headache that just came bardging in on me all of a sudden!!! I layed back down to make the pain fall down and go away... Then I got up, then I decided I gotta use the bathroom then go eat!!! When I went down to eat, my mom already made great breakfast!!!!!!!

I thanked her and gave her a nice hug! I eventually finished eating breakfast, and went back to my room and got ready for the day! Me and my mom were gonna go run a few errands and then come back home and chill!

When we got back we were just in the living room!!! And it came to the time where my dad got home and mom went to rest in her room. I went into my room and played on my phone, and but THEN, all of the sudden I heard something outside, and I went to go look out my window and I seen my MICHAEL out there!!!!!!!

I had wide eyes, nodding him to leave, and also i gave him a evil dirty look. He tilted his head, and I got paper and wrote, " This is not the best time>>> " He nodded and walked away like a little kid....... Even though I thought I liked him, he seems a bit eh. Not in a bad way though, NOT AT ALL!!!!!!!

With love hahaha. My mom then walked in and asked what I was doing? And I turned around and " sighed " She crossed her arms and raised her eye brows along with squinting her eyes a bit!!! I laughed and she shrugged and laughed a bit too!!! I told her I was just playing on my phone and looking outside at the- ummm- PEOPLE!!!!!!!

Then she said, " Okay then, Love you " I smiled and replied with " I love you " There's only certain people I love. And that's my family and pets. And YES, I do have a dog. But AlSO there is nobody else I would love, and I don't want anyone else!!! Maybe if someone comes into my life from a family member or ANOTHER pet!

Soon enough it was time for dinner, I was just playing with my food with my fork and my parents kept corner eyeing me and eventually the asked why I wasn't eating? I just told them oh I'm just thinking and " laughed " I started to eat, but the only reason I WASN'T eating was because I kept thinking about my day and what Michael was doing at the moment?!?

Soon I was done and headed to bed. In the middle of the night I awoke but the sound of footsteps coming up the stairs from the front door??? And I opened my eyes and seen a dark big shadow in the corner of my room. I acted like I was sleeping to hope and make it go away. But it didn't so I said, " WHOS THERE??? " And guess who it was.......

I really hope you enjoyed this chapter!!! I tried to make a BIT more intense? So I hope that was good. Ans i can't wait for more chapters to come. Enjoy:)

Michael fans🫶🏻
🤪🤪🤪