Chapter Nine

Are you serious???

I had been up with my family a few cities OVER from HaddonField!!! When we were going out to lunch today, I felt the WORST sharp pain EVER in my TUMMY! I almost fell holding my stomach, but I caught myself. I felt like I was gonna throw up or even worse... My mom had asked me, " Are you okay? " I told her that, " I am fine I just don't feel too good still:( " She smiled and then rubbed my cheek, then gave me a kiss on the forehead.

Once we entered the food place I rushed straight to the bathroom and all of a suddenly threw up EVERYWHERE!!! I started taking a few deep breaths telling myself that I was gonna be okay! But I also was wondering why I was feeling like this? How did I even get sick in the first place. But then all of a sudden I remembered... I jumped up and flushed the toilet and washed my hands, then walked out the door to go eat lunch with my family. Once lunch was done it was such a very nice feeling of that family JOY!!!   But then it was time to head back home, oh was I feeling car sick.... 

Finally at home,
When we had arrived home my mom suggested that I bring some of the things inside and then go rest and take a nice nap! So that's what I did until about 3 hours later, the doorbell rang. I woke up with my feet and legs and hands asleep. My mom then had yelled my name for me to come downstairs as if someone or something was here for me???  I went downstairs and it was Michael. I looked at him and then started gaging?

My mom looked at me meanwhile Michael tilted his head. My dad wasn't home due to a work meeting he had to attend today!  So my mom then brought me over to the bathroom, I started throwing up again and I wiped my mouth with a napkin and got up and drank some water. I kept choking until I was all settled down!!! Michael came and sat down by me right after my mom had checked up on me. I  had leaned my head on his shoulder breathing very heavily while almost falling asleep!

He moved his shoulder to look at me, but then my head fell down onto his thigh. He started laughing and then my mom looked over with a weird look. I started snoring about a few minutes later along with Michael falling asleep. My mom took a nice cute pictures of us sleeping, I thought it was fine! Then my dad got home and we had supper together for 3 nights straight...

3 weeks later...........
I had felt very sick for the past few weeks? I wasn't so sure so I looked it up. Some of the reasons were, A cold, virus/flu/pox, or pregnancy? There was way so I sticked with a cold. But then it made me wonder if I SHOULD take a test? So i walked over to the store and got one then headed back home going into the bathroom to take one. I waited a few minutes after for it to load, and all of a sudden when I looked it was negative!

I felt relieved because I didn't think I was ready for a child yet. But was Michael??? I threw it away and then continued on with my day!!! Until later on, I had walked into my room with Michael sitting down on my bed?!? I squinted my eyes, and he then tilted his head. I waited over to him and said, " What are you doing in my room Michael??? " He just shrugged, so I laughed and then he then just smiled at me!

I sat down by him and turned over to look at him. I leaned in and rolled up his mask and then gave him a kiss!!! And so on... Later on that night, I was swinging on the swing with Michael. He was holding my hand tightly. I was just telling him a funny story that happened to me a few years ago! But just then I felt my stomach turn? I got up and rushed over to the door trying to make it inside, but then I turned around and threw up again??? Why dies this keep happening to me I thought!

Michael sped over to me to see if I was okay. Then he went inside to get one of my parents to find out that they were both gone??? So he brought me into my room and then he picked up my hand and kissed it then lay on the floor. I smiled and then fell asleep!  My parents that got home about a hour and a half later, and Michael left to go home sooo there for my parents took care of me. The next morning, I got up out of bed I fell down to the ground groaning. I tried to get up but couldn't. So I just stayed there trying to be calm. No body was home, Because they were still at work.

Im still stick with a cold flu for now until I actually got this figured out. A half and a hour before my parents got home, Michael came  over to check in on me! I got up and he picked me up, and brought me downstairs onto the couch and then got me something to eat...

I ate my food and drank some water and then he sat down by me and out his arm around my shoulder. I could hear his loud breaths under his mask. I could feel the scratching on my shoulder...

WOAHHH, WOAHHH, WOAHHH, what is happening??? Well I really hope that you enjoyed this chapter!!! Things are getting pretty ehhh now. There is so much more to come, and Sry this chapter was kinda long. I needed to fit in most of my plan that I had! Anyways stay tuned for the next chapter!