Chapter Six

Hi guys, so just to mention I was trying to do one chapter a day but now it has came to one chapter every other day because I am still very busy and am not really up to write. But I will be making these chapters EXTRA good in my return for not posting soon enough, thanks and i hope you guys ALL understand!!!

Payback as my revenge

When I got home I ran up to my room, and sat on my bed crying because of what had just happened. I even wondered how they met? Couldn't he thought of a better way to do it... I was so mad, upset, and ANGRY!!! I needed to get revenge on him RIGHT AWAY!   I honestly didn't know what to do? So I looked up some ways on, * How to get revenge when you get cheated on * And here were some of the ideas I was interested in... Walk away, become friends with the girl he cheated on you with, or I thought of getting Dr. Loomis to come and get him!!! I had to figure out on how to start doing this, so what I did first was thinking I should tell him just incase, and then get in contact with him and set something up?!?

I thought that this was a great idea! I cracked my knuckles which I shouldn't have done, and got ready into the right business!!!           I waited until later to tell him, but I got all the information I need right now at least! I also talked to my parents about this, and they said I could as long as I be very CAREFUL! Because this could get Michael, I don't know angry??? So I got in touch with Dr. Loomis, and he agreed into helping me. I also told him that, " Please don't hurt him yet, I would like to talk to him  and stuff first, maybe he would apologize and we would be fine again?!? " He replied with, " Of course, but please let me know right away! Okay??? " Then i said, " OKAY!!! " And that was it... I just had to wait until tomorrow to talk to Michael, I mean that's at least what I thought?!?

Later on that night....  It is the middle of the night, and I heard someone walking around in my house? I thought it was just my parents or dog, but it couldn't of been. Because these footsteps were very loud. So I got up and peaked around the corner from my door, and seen a man in my kitchen?!? I went out and squinted my eyes. And it was Michael!!! I went up to him and tapped him on the back and when he looked I pulled him down by the door. I whispered to him, " What do you think your doing? Why are you even in my house in the first place? Get out NOW we're not even- ? "I stopped?!? He looked at me, and I grabbed his arm and his eyes went to my hand, then I opened the door and pushed him out... I couldn't believe he did that, after what happened yesterday I think? No thanks you!

The next day, I was out for a walk with my dog, until I seen that girl. I stopped and just stared at her, and she eventually looked at me then realized I was the girl that walked in with the container at Michaels. So she ran inside and closed the garage and looked outside from the window with half of the curtain covering her face. Obviously I wasn't gonna do anything to her I thought to myself. But I also didn't really like her, she seemed nice but at the same time no?!? Then someone came up behind me, and asked me " Hey, are you okay? " I told them that, " Yeah I'm good! " And started walking away after being paused not really knowing what to do?!? Then that * PEOPLE * Just stood there. After my walk I had gotten home and went inside to lunch waiting for me at the table. I sat down and starting eating, and then thought about what I had to do today with Michael!

Once i was done eating I told my mom and headed over there. I started opening the door to seeing Michael hanging out with that girl!!! I turned around and started getting teary eyed, and then I blinked so that made a tear fall down. I then put on my angry face and wiped my tears away and barged in there. Michael shot up trying to protect her from someone else. And that someone else was me, OBVIOUSLY!!! I yelled " MICHAEL " He backed up, that girl was holding onto his arms veryyy tightly?!? I said, " I know what I said last night, but if your gonna keep doing this I'll have Dr. Loomis come and get you!!! How do you like that Michael? Not so much right?!? " The girl then replied back for him and she said, " Hey, you can't do that, I love Michael and he loves me! "

I looked at them both then started walking towards them, i then pushed Michael to the side and stood up in front of the girl. She tried running to Michael but i put my leg up as a bar so she couldn't go. Then I told her, " This was a one time thing honey, because he was mine and might be again. So I'd BACK OFF IF I were you! " Then i smiled and walked away until the girl grabbed Michaels knife off the counter and started running after me and I turned around and she sliced me in the stomach!!! Michael just stood there silent for a moment, as the girl had a wide open mouth as in, * WHAT HAVE I DONE!!! *

Michael then decided to run over to me as I had fell on the floor a bit ago, and he took his extra 3rd suit and put it on my stomach. I was crying in pain, while staring at the girl wondering why she had to cut me. I know what I said and did but doesn't mean she had to do that! I also should of known that, that's what people can sometimes do... Then Michael picked me up and brought me over to the couch, and the girl dropped his knife as she was following us and staring at us with her eyes. Then she ran out, and Michael was still helping me. Until I all of a sudden stopped moving, it was like I couldn't, my vision was getting blurry and I started getting really scared. Eventually I couldn't see anything, Michael started doing C.P.R on me, but I wasn't waking up until... " MICHAEL MYERS ARE YOU HERE?!? " Dr. Loomis says...........

Well, I really hope that you did enjoy this chapter! This one is very good in my opinion and I can't wait to write CHAPTER SEVEN!!! Things well get even more spicer:0 So stay tuned for what happens next? Any guesses, comment if so? Whoever gets it right will get a follow!!!

Ok I just found this and thought it was kinda funny so go ahead and watch it😂😂😂