Chapter Four

See you soon.
Yesterday Michael came over, and I told him how I was feeling. He didn't care, after I told him I needed him to stop and leave me alone... First he did, send me flowers to my door? Then he put a note on my front door that said, " I'm sorry just please talk to me " And now my parents know I have some love drama already! And then he also just tried getting into my house!!!!!!! I kept ignoring him through it all though.......

He crossed the lines and now a line has crossed him. He also makes me wonder if I still even like him?!? I can obviously tell that he still likes me, but I don't want him to really anymore. And then earlier I went outside to let my dog out and he came over and sat down by me? I told him to leave because my parents were home, and they can't see that I'm with a KILLER?!?!?! I just kept staring at the ground until he put his hand on my shoulder. He made me really upset and mad because I didn't wanna talk to him...

He didn't wanna leave so I grabbed my dog and went inside. He got up and walked away slowly. I didn't wanna make him feel bad or anything but he was being very eh. And I'm not sure what will happen next???       Later that night, when I was getting ready for bed I went into my room and seen Michael in my backyard. I went outside and asked him what is it that he wanted?!?!?!?!?!?!?! He told me, ME? I backed away, and he started coming closer to me. My heart was pounding very fast. I eventually tripped and he went down to his knees....... I slapped him in the face, and got up and ran back into my house. While picking my dog up. And then I got inside and locked the door behind me.

I went to go lay down worried that he would still get in, but I know I can beat him, because he wouldn't hurt me. The next few days, I just got done eating lunch, and the doorbell rang. I went to go check very slowly, and it was just a package that the mail man had set down and was running back to the vehicle at the moment. I picked it up and it said it was to me? I was confused. I don't have a Amazon account with my name?!? So I brought it inside and set it on the table. My mom asked, " Ooooooo, who's that for and from? " I told her, " I'm not sure? " She just smiled and nodded laughing while walking away....... I decided to open the package, and when I opened it it was a piece of paper? I took the paper out and it was a printed picture of Me and Michael!!!

I sat it down and took 5 deep breaths.And I was about to throw it in the trash, until I turned around into my mom....... And she asked me, " What do you think your doing??? I stood there motionless and speechless not knowing what to do, and I eventually told her I'm throwing away the random pice of paper in the package. She could obviously tell and knew that I was lying. And she took the paper slowly and looked at it and smiled. She asked me, " Did you ask someone to make this for you? " I told her no and that was from the boy I'm fighting with. Then I sat down and she sat down right by me and put her hand on my back. She then asked me, " Who THAT boy was that I was fighting with?!? " I just told her that, " If I tell you, promise you won't get mad or upset or anything like that!!! "

She looked at me in the eyes and nodded. I told her that it was Michael Myers. The killer, and I looked down at the ground ashamed. Her eyes widen right open. She said that, " You made quite a bad move there honey, but he knows not to hurt your family right? And if he does or hurts ANYONE around you that he's done?!? " I told her, " I mean I guess so mom... " I then took the other things out of the package and it was a keychain with Me and Him on it. And also a note that said, " I know your mad at me, but I love you a lot and I don't want our love to be like this. Please talk to me again and I'm so sorry... " My mom was also reading it beside me.

I took another 5 deep breaths. And my mom told me, " You should try talking to him again, or else he might do something bad. And I can't have that happen because I love you more then anything honey!!! " I gave her a BIG hug!!!!!!! Then I went into the living room to rest and take a nap while chilling. Eventually it was time for bed, I went upstairs and put the things that I got from Michael away, and lay down and fell right asleep... I woke up that next morning sick. I went to go see my mom and dad but they weren't home?!? I then remembered that they were at work.

I thought about what my mom told me I should do with Michael. I waited for him to come over, but no movements were happening? I then let my dog outside and I then heard footsteps coming towards me??? I looked to my right and seen Michael!!! I got up and hugged him. My dog started barking jumping and biting!!! " I laughed a lot! " He then looked at me straight up in the eyes surprised, and pulled his mask up a little bit and kissed me! I looked back at him and held him tight. I told him that, " Sorry I was pushing you away but I didn't have any respect for you at that moment. Please do not do that EVER again! " He just smiled and kissed me AGAIN!!!

I then heard someone else's footsteps approaching behind me, and I turned around as fast as I could... And I grabbed my dog and Michaels hand and ran with them both into my house. He tried to stay out to protect me but i nudged him and he started falling down slowly but didn't fall?!? He started growling. I yelled at him and said, " MICHAEL MYERS... STOP IT RIGHT NOW! " He stopped and looked at me straight in the eyes again, and he put his head down. I put my finger on his chin and lifted it up. His mask was eventually rolled all the way back down.

I told him, " I know your just protecting me, but you get WAY to crazy about it. I still like you it's just that's insane... " He put his hands on my shoulders, and shrugged. Until I backed up and told him, " You keep a acting like—- " I then froze, he looked at me and started tapping my face, snapping his fingers by my eyes, and wobbling me everywhere?!?!?! I then snapped out of ANOTHER moment. I told him, " I'm sorry, I just really needed you to know that. Please forgive me. " I then hugged him softly...

He hugged me back gentle, I looked at him and placed my chin on his chest while resting it. He spoke to me. And said " I love you "... " And I always will ". "Please don't ever leave me?!?!?! " I was shocked that he could talk? And that he talked to ME!!!!!!! My mind was blown, and I said " I promise for now I guess ", And hugged him, and rolled up his mask and gave him a kiss goodbye. He rolled it back down and waved and I followed him to the door just incase. He opened the door and looked back at me resisting the urge to come back to me, and left...

I really hope that you enjoyed this chapter. I enjoyed writing it for you and writing a story can be QUITE a challenge but here I am now. Can you guys please vote for me and like this story!!! Thanks and stay tuned for chapter 5, things are about to get spicayyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!

 Can you guys please vote for me and like this story!!! Thanks and stay tuned for chapter 5, things are about to get spicayyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought I would share this funny crochet of Michael Myers 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Byeee!