Chapter Eight

Possibilities

3 months later,
It has been awhile sense that one bad night. I sometimes still think about it, even thought I really try not too! It doesn't really pop up unless something reminds me of it. Like for example, blood, guns, running. I have been doing good besides that though, and so has Michael been too!

It hasn't been to weird between us, I mean that one girl has been gone for awhile which is nice! And me and Michael had also made some BIG decisions that have a huge impact on our lives. Sometimes i also think about what OTHER people would think about our choices. Even though I know that you should NEVER care about other peoples opinions:)))

Every time I bring that up around Michael he and I both know for a fact that it doesn't matter, it should never even HAVE to matter!!! He just hugs me and tells me, " It's gonna be okay! " I always just smile at him and then look away?!?!?! I don't really even know what it is??? If you know what I mean! Earlier, me and Michael went out to the store to get something for my parents! I thought as in a nice need to get my parents a little gift! So Michael had offered to take me:) I got my mom a special card and my dad a nice design for his inspiration!

And once we gave the stuff to them they said, " Thanks you!!! " Me and Michael Scooched towards each other as our warming * Your Welcome! * After we had dinner at my house, we planned on going to go hangout at his until 7pm! But right as we got outside, I told him, " I love you! " He looked at me and then replied with, " I love you too!!!!!!!!!! " And he leaned into kiss me. Then he picked me up and brought me to his house right next door!!!

The next day...
I woke up at 9am at Michaels house on the couch?!? When I noticed I was still at his house I jumped up very quickly!!! Then I rushed over to the kitchen to get my phone and seen 11 new notifications! My eyes widen, and I looked over at Michael then checked them sighing. Eventually Michael had woken up and when he rose off the other torn off part of the couch, I looked away. He looked at me and tilted his head, and started walking over to me. I don't really think that he noticed what he looks like right now... Anyways I continued on my phone.

And about 11 minutes later to be exact??? I put my phone down and walked over to Michael very slowly!!! Then i looked up at him and said, " You look very funny! " And then laughed, he smiled at me and gave me a kiss using his crooked mask. Then I backed away and went to go get my other things and leave for a family gathering that me and my parents were going to along with some other family!

Michael stood by the back door waving to me, I was getting very distracted, and you could definitely tell because I tripped!!! I told him, " IM OKAY! " And confined walking back to my house very carefully!
When I walked inside, my parents were staring at me. I froze, then I said, " Hi?!? " Very slowly confused? My mom then said, " Okay, first of all we would like it if you could let US know that your gonna be staying at Michaels! " I replied with, " I'm really sorry mom and dad, it's just I guess I fell asleep there? I don't know! I mean it was ONE time. " They then both, looked at each other and laughed?!? I just smiled and said, " I'll be right back! "

Once i was done and starting heading back down the stairs my parents were all ready waiting for me to go. We walked outside locked the door and headed into the car: I seen Michael staring outside his busted kitchen window. I smiled and rolled down my window as I was also waving to him. My parents seen him and waved and then looked at me. My dad looked at me threw the mirror and my mom turned her head back. I was getting comfy for this 1 and a half hour car ride!

* MICHAELS P.O.V!!! *
When she left I felt somewhat lonely. She was really my only friend that was entertaining!!! I thought about yesterday at supper:))) And our night after that. Then life chives came to mind?!? I started thinking about when does she wanna have a kid? Get married! Or get a house together?!?!?! Maybe that was just a little bit to much? But then I thought about it again and it hit me was this really about to hap-...

* To be continued! *

Hey guys, I really hope that you enjoyed this chapter. I wonder what Michael is trying to tell us here?!?!?! Hopefully it's something very nice? Anyways I'm so very excited to finish this book, even though I may not have ALL the time in the world, I mean nobody really does. But anyways hahaha, I will try to update more often like I keep saying but then I have plans orrr plans come up so I will try to make time for my stories, thanks bye guys!!!

Have a great night, day, morning enjoy the rest of these chapter as the pot keeps boiling🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪