kiss.

they slowly lean in and their lips collide. there was no movement. they both pulled away and looked at each other, eagerly wanting more. chandler looked at matt's lips then back to his eyes, leaning in again but this time tilting her head. matt does the same but he tilts his head the opposite way. their lips meet again; it was a slow, soft kiss with little movement.

everything around them seemed to stop; the rain, music, time. it felt like her and him were the only two people in the world.

suddenly, there were bright lights shinning on the two of them. they both pulled out of the kiss and looked to see what it was. there was a car stopped at the red light, waiting for it to turn green. but the weird part was that they didn't honk their horn.

matt and chandler raced to the car and got in. they stayed there until the car drove away. "i wonder how long they were sitting there for?" matt asks, curiously.

"i dont know but why didn't they honk their horn. we were literally in the middle of the road," chandler laughs out.

matt shrugs his shoulders. the drive to chandlers house is almost 5 minutes from where they were. the music is still playing but it was a little quieter than before. chandler keeps singing but matt doesn't. he just focuses on her voice. falling by harry styles was currently playing. chandler sings the entire song. nothing goes through matt's head except for her voice.

"what am i now? what am i now? what if i'm someone i don't want around? i'm falling again, im falling again, im falling. what if i'm down? what if i'm out? what if i'm someone you won't talk about? i'm falling again, im falling again, im falling. and i get the feeling that you'll never leave me again."

"woah," matt says under his breath. shes good.

when the song ended, matt was in shock. "you're really good."

"thank you," chandler responds, giggling.

"you should start singing professionally."

"oh umm i've actually been trying," she says, trying to hide her face that is bright red.

"really? hows it going?"

"umm it's good i guess. ive wrote a few songs with notes that ive sang to myself, layla, and my parents."

"oh that's really cool. what are they called?"

"the first one i wrote was when i was 13, it's called i wanna be with you. i wrote it as a fan song for jamie bower. i know it sounds stupid but the lyrics are really good. the next two i wrote were for my ex, dylan. they're called fools gold and this town. and im working on two right now called dreaming of you and little freak.

"thats actually really cool. so when are you going to sing them to me?"

"shit i dont even know if i remember all of the notes to them. i mean i have everything in my binder so i can probably do it if i practice but i don't know."

"okay. well what if we pick you up tomorrow around noon to film the car video. then go eat and then we can drop you off at your house and you can go over your lyrics. then when you are comfortable, you can sing them to us."

there was a long pause. "i will think about it but i will film with you guys tomorrow," chandler says as matt pulls into her driveway. "thank you for tonight," chandler says, getting butterflies at the thought.

matt smiles, "of course. maybe we can do it again sometime," he says leaning his arm on the center council, getting closer to chandler.

she leans in again and kisses him passionately on the lips. matt places his left hand on her cheek and she places both of her hands on his cheeks. then she pulls away. "maybe," she says with the brightest smile on her face.