the last time.

after weeks and weeks of thinking about those comments, chandler couldn't take it anymore. she has been in more videos and more hate comments keep coming up. and chandler keeps reading them.

she was sitting with matt in the living room, watching cartoons. it was almost noon. chris and nick went to go get lunch from in and out.

when they got back, everyone say at the table in the kitchen and ate.

"whats your guys plans for tonight?" chandler asks.

"prolly j watching movies. maybe shopping later," nick replies.

"oh okay."

after they eat, everyone goes back into the living room and try's to find a show to watch.

after an hour, they finally settle on watching ginny and georgia.

after a few hours, chandler asks, "hey matt. can you take me home? i'm not feeling too good and i just wanna lay down and sleep."

"of course. do you wanna leave right now?"

"i would like to."

"okay." they walking into the kitchen. "you have everything?" matt asks.

chandler checks herself for her phone, wallet, and airpods. "yeah."

"okay. lets go." matt gives her a small kiss on the lips and they head out to the van. "are you okay?" matt asks, genuinely.

"yeah. i'm fine. why you ask?"

"i dont know. you just seem off lately."

"no i'm okay."

little does he know...

authors note:

i'm so sorry for not updating in a while. i've been caught up in school and moving. i haven't had enough time to write lol. tysm for 6k reads!!

much love <33