singing.

chandler wakes up at 11. matt isn't on the phone anymore but there was a message from him.

matty 🤍🙈

sorry i had to go
chris and nick wanted
mc donald's

it's okay

good morning :)

good morning 🤍

when r u planning on
singing to us?

whenever u wanna pick
me up

okay. i will b there in
about 15 minutes

alright
see you then

chandler got off her bed and went into the kitchen to get some food. she grabs a pop tart and goes back into her room. both of her parents went to work so she is home alone right now.

walking back into her room, she gets her music sheets and guitar together. she puts her guitar in its case and her music ontop of her guitar. she only uses her case when she goes places with her guitar. when she is sitting at home, it sits in its stand.

she gets everything ready and brings it to the kitchen. soon, matt texts her that he's at her house.

its just matt in the car so chandler gets in the front seat and sets her guitar in the back. "hi," she says, getting in the mini van.

"hey," he returns, "you're pretty."

chandler freezes. "thanks," she responds, blushing.

matt smiles at her and starts driving to his house. they talk the whole way to the triplets house.

once they get there, they go straight to nicks room. both nick and chris are sitting on nick's bed.

"hey chandler," nick says as she walks in.

"hi nick, chris," chandler returns.

"are you gonna sing?" chris asks, seeing her guitar in her hands.

she looks down at it, "yeah." chandler walks over to nicks vanity and grabs his chair. nick has a music stand from when he was in band for middle school.

"where is your music stand?" she asks

"in the closet," he says, pointing to the glass closet. chandler walks over to it and grabs the stand, bringing it back to the vanity.

she faces the boys and puts the stand infront of her, adjusting the height.

"hold on, don't start. i have to pee," chris states. he walks out and grabs the camera in the living room, not having to go to the bathroom at all.

he walks back in nicks room with the small camera in his pocket. he sets it up on nicks small table by his bed without chandler knowing.

she starts singing all of her songs, starting with "i wanna be with you" then "fools gold" then "this town" then her two recent ones "little freak" and "dreaming of you."

"woah, you sound amazing," nick says, impressed.

chris chimes in, "yeah, you need to do something with music."

"i dont know, i've been thinking about it for a while. i just- i don't know."

"what do you mean you don't know?" matt asks.

"i just never got motivated to make recordings of myself."

"well, lucky you," chris says, grabbing the small camera he set up earlier, "i recorded it."

"chris," chandler says walking over to him, "what- how did you?"

"oh my god. can we post some clips of you singing?" nick asks, interrupting chandler.

"umm i'll think about it."

"okay," nick says, taking the camera from chris and setting it on his desk.

for the rest of the day, everyone sits in the living room and watches movies together. nick sees chandler sit next to matt while he puts his arm around her.

later, they all agree on getting food and watching the sunset. there is this small lake by the triplets house, about 5 minutes away, with a fishing dock and a few benches. they sit and talk about more random things while they eat.

then they go back to the triplets house. chris and nick go to their rooms while chandler and matt sit in the kitchen and talk.

"is it okay if i spend the night tonight? i have to text my mom first but if she says it's okay, can i?" chandler asks.

"yeah, sure," matt answers.

"okay, thanks." chandler pulls out her phone and asks her mom if it okay to stay there. "she says i can."

"awesome," matt says, walking over to chandler and sitting next to her. he stares at her beautiful eyes in silence. she leans in and kisses him. "can we go watch another movie?" chandler asks, "in your room."

"yea sure."

they walk upstairs to matt's room. chandler sits on the bed while matt grabs his computer and follows her. they watched a few episodes of gravity falls until matt noticed that chandler fell asleep.

he closes his computer and sets it on the table next to his bed. chandler fell asleep with her head on his chest and her arms wrapped around his torso. matt slowly turned his body so he could be comfortable. he turned to his side facing chandler, her head still being burried in his chest. minutes later, he fell asleep.

soon, chris walks in, "hey matt, what are we filming tomor-" he noticed matt sleeping with chandler in his arms. "oh shit." chris slowly backs away and closes the door behind him. he runs to nicks room and gets really excited.

"NICK! NICK!"

"what chris."

"MATT AND CHANDLER ARE CUDDING IN MATTS ROOM!"

"no, really! oh my word i need to see." nick runs up to matt's room, quietly opening the door and seeing matt and chandler passed out cuddling in matt's bed. nick grabs his phone, "i need a picture of this," he says, taking the picture.

nick and chris go back downstairs to their rooms, nick being overly excited about matt and chandler. soon, both chris and nick fall asleep.

authors note:

heyy. sorry for not updating recently. school just started and i'm trying to get used to it lol. anyway, ty sm for 1.12k reads!

much love <33