music.

she gets out her guitar and music sheets. she sets the music sheets against her vanity mirror since she never got a music stand. chandler starts playing them in the order they were written in: i wanna be with you, this town, fools gold. then she starts to go over the two she is currently writing: dreaming of you, and little freak.

chandler is thinking of what to add to both of them. when she writes, she finished the notes then writes the words to them. so, as of right now, chandler has all of the notes written for oth of the songs. she just needs to add the words.

in dreaming of you, she has two verses written and the chorus verse: verse one, chorus, verse two, chorus.

i'm a genius. everything i learned about nick, matt, and chris i can add to my other song.

in the other song chandler is writing, little freak, she needs one more verse. every line in this song has something to do with matt, chris, or nick:

"you sit high stop the kitchen counter. stay green a little while," - matt was sick with a bad flu when he was little and had to sit on the counter with his mom, staying up all night.

"somehow, you become some paranoia. a wet dream just dangling. but your gift is wasted on me." - nick was very confident on being a police officer when he was younger; but as he got older, he got scared of being shot or killed because of how dangerous the job was.

(chorus) "i was think about who you are. your delicate point of view. i was thinking about you. i'm not worried a out where you are. who will you go home to. i'm just thinking about you." - the word you is referring to all three of them. they tell their stories very specifically (delicate point of view).

"tracksuit and a ponytail. you hide the body all that yoga gave you." - nick and alanah tried to exercise together but it never worked because other things kept getting in the way. nick is very insecure but he is gorgeous the way he is.

there was something she could add. when nick broke his door from jumping off the cliff.

let's try it.

after the chorus singing for the second time, she adds the lyric, "i disrespected you. jumped in feet first and i landed too hard. broke ankle; karma rule. you ever saw my birthmark." she just tweeked the truth a little.

"perfect."

she starts to play through the song, singing it to herself. about halfway through the song, her dad walks in.

"are you writing again?" he asks.

"yeah, you wanna hear?"

"of course."

calvin sits her bed while she sits on her computer chair that she moved to her vanity.

"it's new so bare with me. i haven't really practiced it at all so if i mess up dont laugh,@ chandler says, firmly.

"okay. i won't."

she starts strumming her guitar to the notes written on the paper. luckily the start is all cords so it's easy to start off. then the lyrics come. her soft voice is perfectly hitting each note.

"i was thinking about who you are," she starts singing, while strumming the guitar cords. "your delicate point of view. i was thinking about you."

"woah," her dad says under his breath. chandler continues with the song, smiling.

after the first verse and the first chorus, the guitar cords are the same. she sings the entire song perfectly, not messing up at all.

"woah sweetie. that sounds amazing," her dad says, "and your voice sounds beautiful."