the funeral.

exactly two weeks after chandlers incident, her parents planned her funeral.

its in only 2 hours.

matt, chris, and nick are all ready and get into the van. they go out to eat and ride up to the funeral home. they get there before anyone else and walk through. they all stand up by laura and calvin. so many family members walk through. everyone is crying.

as they finish up at the funeral home, they go to the church and have a mass. after mass, they go to bury chandler. everyone is sobbing. chris, matt, and nick are crying the hardest they have ever cried.

when the burial is over, laura, calvin, nick, matt, and chris all go out to eat. matt pays for everyone.

the triplets stay in touch with the winchesters, for a very long time. after a few months of grief, everyone tries to get things back to normal. everyone is getting used to her being gone. matt is still upset about it but he always will be. everyone will be.

the end.

authors note:

sorry for the short chapter but i had to wrap everything up. i want to thank everyone who read my book. i know it took a while for those use who started reading it in the beginning. i'm truly sorry for that. anyway, im gonna need more ideas so give me some more for a new story. thanks everybody.

much love <33