🌸Chapter 3🌸

•3rd POV•
Itadori walked through the curtain of vines whole using his arm as shade for his eyes, there was a bright light and he didn't want to be blind from it. Next thing Yuji knew, he was somewhere completely different, it was a beautiful place.

 Next thing Yuji knew, he was somewhere completely different, it was a beautiful place

"Woah. This is amazing." Said Itadori, the same fox that he followed made a noise, Yuji turns to his left and followed the red fox, stepping over rocks and other things.

The fox stopped at a bridge, "Where are you taking me?" Itadori asked, he was super curious and he wanted to know what would happen if he kept following. After what felt like forever, the fox stopped walking, and so did Yuji, "Our final destination?" Yuji questioned, the fox made a noise of approval, making Itadori nod his head, the fox moves to the side and sits down, he want Yuji to go inside.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Itadori continues to follow the trail, then he notice a trail of sakura petals covering the trail, then Yuji heard humming, and it was in the same direction that he was going. Walking further onto the flowery trail, Itadori heard the humming got closer, then he something or someone that made him have an expression of awe and shock mixed into one, 'Kitsunes exist?! I thought they were myths!' Itadori thought.

The kitsune in person was beautiful. White shaggy hair and he was wearing a pastel blue kimono. The kitsune seemed to sense Yuji's presence, "I know you're watching me." Said the male, Yuji froze, "Sorry! I didn't mean to stare!" Said Itadori, the male chuckles turns around to look at Itadori. "I have to ask. Are you a man or a woman?" The kisune asked, "I am very much male. I just like wearing female clothing." Said Itadori, he looks away from the male.

Itadori just found our that the male's name was Gojo Satoru. The two introduced themselves to each other, got to know one another a bit more, and so on. "I thought Kitsunes didn't exist. Yet here I am talking to one." Said Itadori, Gojo chuckles, "We're very much real." Said Gojo.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Yuji checked the time on his phone and realized how late it was getting. "Oh crap, I have to get home." Said Itadori, he get up from his spot, the he felt Gojo grab his wrist, "Will you come back?" Gojo asked, Itadori nods, "Hm. I promise." Said Itadori.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Three chapters done in one day! I am impressed with my self. I just stretched my legs and I feel live a phone vibrating.

Ja Mata!❤️