🌹Chapter 18🌹

•3rd POV•
The trio was finished eating. Itadori was washing the dishes, Gojo and Sukuna we're doing their own thing in the living room. Itadori was done washing the dishes, he dries his hands and goes to the living room. Itadori sees a sleeping Gojo and Sukuna was reading a book he found.

"Mind helping me carry Gojo to bed?" Itadori asked, Sukuna sighs and nods his head, he closes his book and get up from the two seated couch.

Sukuna was carrying a sleeping Gojo on his back. Itadori opens the door to the guest room, Sukuna puts Gojo on the bed, then the duo walk out of the bedroom. "Let's get ready for the night." Itadori whispered, Sukuna nods, staying quiet.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Itadori leaves the bathroom wearing so comfortable clothes to bed, they were soft, and easy to move in.

(Imagine that the robe is long)

Itadori lets out a heavy yawn, and he rubs his eyes, he takes off his robe, goes straight to his bed, buries himself in the blankets at instantly falls asleep.

Sukuna sneaks into Yuji's bed, wraps his massive arms around the pinkette, gives him a forehead kiss and then falls asleep.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Itadori woke up to his face in a beefy chest, he was half asleep and he could already tell who bare chest it was. 'Most definitely Sukuna.' Itadori thought, his first thought was to move, but that didn't work out, because Sukuna tightened his grip Itadori's waist.

"Sukuna. Sukuna wake up, it's 10:30." Said Itadori, Sukuna groans, "Fine." Said Sukuna, Itadori chuckles, he gets out of the man's grip and goes to the guest room to wake up Gojo.

The pinkette enters the guest room, and he wakes up Gojo. "Wake up big guy." Itadori whispered, Gojo wakes up, and he sees Itadori standing over him, "Hey sleepyhead! Go freshen up, and come downstairs for breakfast." Itadori said, Gojo nods.

Itadori was in the kitchen, he was about to make pancakes for breakfast, he hadn't had any in a few days and he wanted to make some for himself, Sukuna and Gojo. Itadori felt arms around his waist, he turns to see Sukuna, who was still a little, "Hey big guy! What's up?" Itadori asked, Sukuna said nothing and just buried his head in Itadori's neck, causing Yuji to blush.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

The trio was finished eating breakfast, so they all got dressed, in case they wanted to go somewhere.

Itadori was checking himself in a outfit he was wearing, he liked the skirt, and the shirt along with it.

"I love the skirt so much." Said Yuji.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

You guys are gonna notice more updates more often to the stories that I barely pay attention to.

Ja Mata!❤️