🌹Chapter 13🌹

•3rd POV•
"Wanna come back under again?" Sukuna asked, "No, I'd rather keep my clothes dry, thank you." Said Itadori, he chuckles. The bubbles popped and Yuji landed in Sukuna's palm, "Nice catch." Said Itadori, Sukuna chuckles and smiles proudly.

After hanging out a bit, Itadori had to go home, which made Sukuna feel a little disappointed, "I'll come back tomorrow." Said Itadori, Sukuna nods, "Before you leave, I have something for you." Sukuna said, he sneaks his fingers, and a bouquet of roses were in Yuji's hands. Itadori chuckles, he crouches down, kisses Sukuna's forehead, and goes back home.

Yuji made it back home through the back yard window, he didn't want to wake up Gojo. The kitchen was dimly lit, so there was enough to light. Itadori found a glass vase, he filled it up with water, then puts the roses inside said vase. "I'm going back to bed." Said Itadori, he yawns.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

The next morning, Itadori tries to get out of bed, but the feeling of strong arms around his waist would not let him. "Gojo, let me go." Itadori said tiredly, "Stop moving." Someone said behind Yuji, his eyes shot open, Yuji turns around and see Sukuna, "How did you get inside the house?" Itadori asked, "The pond dried up." Said Sukuna.

Yuji felt something against his thigh, he lifts the blanket, turns around and sees Sukuna's. . . . Thing pressing up against him. Itadori's face was very red, 'It's so big! Why am I even looking at it?!' Itadori thought, he sneaks out of the bed and goes to find Sukuna some clothes.

Itadori was getting dressed, he liked it, it was soft, cozy and easy to move in, plus he likes sweaters.

Itadori then heard a knock on his bedroom door, he opens the door to see Sukuna in a nice outfit. "You look nice!" Said Itadori.

(I have a thing for veined hands)

Sukuna chuckles and pulls Yuji in by the waist, "You look beautiful. As always." Said Sukuna, Itadori covers his face with his hands, and chuckles in them, "I got the same compliment from Gojo once." Said Yuji, Sukuna growls under his breath.

Itadori was back in his room, he found some white Vans. He checks himself out in the mirror, he looked good and felt comfortable with what he's wearing.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Sukuna and Itadori were walking to the library, but they got breakfast before they went there directly.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

I'm finished! I'm gonna make another one later on today! Until then, have a nice day/night.

Ja Mata!❤️