🌹Chapter 20🌹

•3rd POV•
Itadori woke up in a cold sweat, he was half asleep and was very confused, 'What was that dream I had last night?' Itadori thought, he brushed it off and got off the couch and Sukuna, "Lets get out of these clothes." Itadori muttered to himself.

Itadori was still half asleep, but he pushed himself off Sukuna, and go to the bathroom to shower. Itadori took off his clothes, and he stood in the hot water for a few minutes.

The pinkette turned off the water, exited the shower, put on a robe, and leaves the bathroom. While getting dressed, Itadori was lost in thought about that dream he had last night.

Itadori comes out of his massive walk-in-closet, and he was wearing a nice outfit.

Itadori chuckles a little, enjoying the outfit. He then noticed his DS was switched on, "Was this on the entire night?" Itadori asked himself.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Itadori was still in his room, sitting on his bed, checking out his old DS that suddenly turned on last night. Then the screen asked if he was a person named Leaf, Itadori selected no.

'What's your name?' The screen asked.

Itadori typed out his name on the keyboard, once he was finished, he waited for something to happen.

'Itadori . . . . That's a unique name. . .'

Yuji smiles softly, he was glad that seone thought that his name was unique. 'I wonder if this thing can understand me!' Itadori thought. "What's your name?" Itadori asked.

'My name is RED.'

"That's cool. Are you stuck in the console or something?" Itadori asked, he was fully convinced that there was a sentient being in his DS XL.

'. . . . Put the console on the floor.' RED said. Itadori did what he was told, he places the console on the floor, and waited for something to happen.

Then Itadori saw something shocking.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Itadori was staring at the boy in the red hat and vest. "RED? Is that you?" Itadori questioned, RED nodded his head, "Good to see you in person. Itadori." Said RED, he lets out a chuckle, and so does the pink haired boy.

"Is this what you look like?" Itadori questioned, he puts his hands on RED's face, making sure that he was a real person. RED leans into Yuji's touch, and he nods his head.

"This is so weird. I didn't think there would be anyone who was inside that DS!" Said Itadori. Then his bedroom door opened.

"Yuji! I was wondering if you wanted to- who's this??" Gojo questioned.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

20 chapters in without interruptions! I'm on a roll today. By the way the flowers represent each person Yuji's gonna meet.

Ja Mata!❤️