🌹Chapter 19🌹

•3rd POV•
Gojo went out to spend some time alone, while Itadori and Sukuna stayed at home, and Itadori was in some old stuff in his closet, Sukuna just watches from sitting on the bed.

"Have you found anything?" Sukuna asked, "Let's see. Old sketchbooks, game consoles, and then there's- *gasp* oh my god! I haven't seen this since I was a kid!!" Said Itadori, "What is it?" Sukuna questioned. Itadori crawls out of the closet, and he brings out a DS XL, "What is it?" Sukuna asked.

"This is a DS XL! I used to play lots of games on this thing all the time! I wanna know if it still works!" Said Itadori, he goes through a box, and soon enough he finds the charger to the DS, he lets out a giddy chuckle.

Itadori charges the DS XL, and then it made a noise, saying that it was charging, Yuji had stars in his eyes, Sukuna chuckles at the sight of a happy Itadori.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

So many things were happening while Gojo was away. Itadori and Sukuna did baking, they played Uno, which Itadori was a king at, went out shopping for a bit, hung out at the library, and then they went back home.

After some time, Gojo came back home. "I'm back!! What happened while I was gone- oh." Gojo saw Sukuna and Itadori sleeping on the couch.

Sukuna being a big spoon, was pressed up against Itadori, and he had his arms wrapped around him, and Itadori was the little spoon.

The living room was a bit of a mess, a card deck was left on the coffee table, some books were open. Don't worry the kitchen is cleaned, so no more extra work for the trio.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Itadori woke up on the couch, and he noticed that Sukuna was sleeping, and so was Gojo on the other side of the couch. Itadori also looked out of the window, and it was midnight.

Itadori was too tired to care, he just went back to sleep, and buried his face in Sukuna's beefy chest, falling asleep in almost an instant, his chest was warm and comfortable.

Meanwhile with the DS XL:

Upstairs in Itadori's bedroom, the amber yellow DS was charging on Itadori's bedside table. And then, all of a sudden the DS just turned on itself.

Then a voice came from the console.

"Leaf? Is that you?"

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

You guys ready for a crossover with the one, THE ONLY, Red the glitched out Pokemon Trainer??

Ja Mata!❤️