Eon One, Day Two..

Through the night, Starscream slept peacefully with a smile. He was continually thinking about the kiss. How it was so gentle and loving, but also demanding. He felt his spark pull to Blackblade..he almost asked if he could recharge in her berthroom with her, but he decided not to since she didnt seem like the type to want others recharging with her. But soon, before the sunlight even shone through his window, a soft knock woke Starscream enough to glance at the door with heavy optics.

"Come in." He groans, slowly falling back into recharge.

"Good morning, My Lord." Blackblade cooes. The door opens slowly, letting her step in and close the door so her seeker's optics didn't have to be blinded by the hall light.

"Do I have to get up?" He groggily, stretching his frame out across his plush berth.

"Yes, you do." She giggles softly. Blackblade sat on the edge of his berth, gently rubbing his tanks to wake him up further.

"Does Megatron want me, or did you decide to wake me?" The seeker questions with a soft smile.

"I wanted to wake you up. It will only be a few hours before he sends Soundwave to get you." Blackblade replies, stroking his cheek plate gently with her thumb digit as her servo cupped his helm.

"You know leaders need their rest, Darling." He reminds.

"Well, you've had enough of it." She says with a laugh, pulling her servo away.

"You drive me crazy." He mumbles.

"For my one and only King." She smiles, about to speak before she was interrupted by her comm unit.

-Ms. Blade, Megatron needs you.-

"Ok, give me ten klicks." She switches off the link and turns back to him.

"I wish you weren't Megatron's share.." Starscream mutters softly, taking her servo and kissing the back before the palm as well.

"You and I both." She smiles.

"May I accompany you?" He asks.

"Of course." He stands, following her out the door.

Their walk was short, passing the workers and some staff members, but Starscream couldn't keep his optics off Blackblade's frame. It wasn't in a sexual manner, he just admired her so much he believed she had the body of a godess. Just the way she walked, the way her hips swayed softly to the beat of silence..she was just so perfect..

"Megatron," Blackblade says as they enter the hangar. He turns with a very small smile.

"Blackblade-" He begins, but notices Starscream. "I did not call for you. Stand outside."

"No." She grabs Starscream's servo. "He will stay right here. Now say what you want to say." He growls, but vents in and out before looking back up.

"Since it seems you've grown close to him, I would like to send you both out to search for any Autobots." Blackblade's servos clench as anger rises in her chassis. The commanding seeker whinces a bit as she squeezes his servo enough to feel pain in his own.

"You know I will not do that. He's my spark share, too." She sneers.

"It doesn't matter. You are here, you live by my command-"

"No." She interrupts

"Excuse me?"

"No. I do not live by your command. That is not how this works."

"Here it is. And you will do as I say when I say to do it." Megatron demands, leaving no room for argument. Having no other comeback, Blackblade gripped Starscream's servo and stormed off.

"Blackblade." He calls. She doesn't answer. "My Queen." She looks down, slows, and stops.

"What?" She says a bit harshly.

"Stop and breath." He takes both her servos and looks into her optics.

"I don't need to breathe. I need Megatron to offline so he can't treat these bots like he does now." She says, ripping her servos from his grasp.

"I said to breathe, Blackblade." He replies. He lifts her helm. She vents in and out a few times, half-lidding her optics and relaxing.

"Starscream..I want you to join the Autobots." His optics saden and he shakes his helm.

"If I joined the Autobots, there wouldn't be anyone here to distract Megatron from their attack." Blackblade stood confused. Then, it hit her. He was going to help her from the inside.

"Thank you, Starscream." She pulled him in for a warm embrace.

"Anything for my future queen." He whispers.

That was the start of their plan. Blackblade would leave a few days after their conversation to the Autobot base. Megatron took the chance of following her, which didn't go too well. She sent out a tracking device with a very faint replica of her signal.

She cloaked the real signal and headed off in the same direction as the device as to not cause suspicion. Once she was far enough away, she let the device continue while she went towards the Autobot base.

"Those seekers of yours aren't very smart, Megatron." She whispers to herself.

\《~♡♡♡~》/

I'm sorry to the two-three people who wanted a part two. I don't want to rush this.

I'm open to suggestions, preferred rewording, spelling mistakes..anything, really. Please point out anything you see that doesn't fit. Idc what it is. Ty for reading. <3

(Words: 872)