Eon Six, Day Three..

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️
Little bit of spicy stuff in this chapter!! Reader discretion advised!!
⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

"Don't worry, Starscream. She won't even miss me." Zero smiled at him, gently climbing into his cockpit. She set her small bag on the floor and got comfortable in the plush seat.

"Are you sure? I don't want the human authority to come looking for you. I can't have my queen taken from me again.." The seeker says, almost choking on his words. The small girl finishes settling in and gently kisses his control panel.

"You won't lose me, Screamer. And if they do try to put their hands on me, I'm going to put up one hell of a fight." She says confidently. The seeker releases a deep, robotic chuckle and starts his engines.

"Good. I don't want to go through that again." Zero opens her bag and takes out her sketch book, opening to a bright, clean page.

Starscream takes off and eventually comes to a steady pace. She looks down, sizing up her paper for her drawing. It was going to be of her seeker with a crown. The vibe she gathered was lust for power and a need for love.

Zero somewhat understood his loss, having never lost someone so close to her, but that didn't mean she would act like one of those snoty, entitled rich girls that cared for no one but themselves. She'd come to love this mech, and she would do anything for him.

< ~ >

Almost three hours later, Starscream was still flying through the air. His femme fell asleep about an hour ago, but she asked him to wake her in an hour since it was only six PM. He agreed, but Primus, she was beautiful when she slept.

He eventually found a clearing in the woods with no other humans around and landed gently on the ground, only picking up enough air to disturb the leaves around them. Starscream shook the seat a bit to wake his human.

"Zero, My Queen. It is time to wake up." She groans softly and scrunched her eyebrows.

"Uh-uh. I don't wanna get up.." She mutters this tiredly, falling back asleep. The seeker smiles with a light chuckle, transforming around her as she yelps and lands in his servo.

"Are you awake now, Doll?" He asks with a light smirk. Zero glares up at him with a hand over her racing heart.

"That scared the crap out of me!" She exclaimed.

"Well, you wouldn't wake up, therefore I used force. Don't blame me for following your orders." Zero grumbled under her breath and rolled her eyes, laying back on her seeker's servo.

Starscream smiled and sat down, holding her close to his chassis. She got the memo and climbed on as he leaned against a tree. She placed her hands over his cheek plates and held them gently as a smile came across her face.

"I love you, Starscream." Zero mumbles, kissing his forehelm. The SIC smiles, closing his optics to let her know he trusted her.

"I love you too, Zero, My Queen..I will protect you to the best of my ability so long as my spark burns within it's chamber. You are the only one I need, and I will make sure you are the happiest you've ever been in your life..the last thing I want is to be a waste of your time.." His smile slowly fades at that thought, his overthinking beginning to take over his processor. Zero notices and held his helm up as best she could.