Chapter 2: Defender

The whole family was in the living room minus Kev and Frank who were at the bar for different reasons. Lip had Karen over, Fiona had Steve, and Y/n had Max.

"No mustard and No tomatoes?" Steve asked as Y/n raised his hand for the two burgers and handed one to Max who happily accepted it.

Sitting on the couch together on the other side of Fiona and Steve with V in the middle of them Y/n took a bite of the food he hasn't had in forever.

The house was just sitting there peacefully when Frank walked into the door with a broken nose and blood covering a certain person's shirt.

"Couldn't you get blood on one of your shirts?" Y/n steps up to Frank with everyone going dead silent.

"No I needed one of yours. You got a problem with it?" Frank responds in his drunken state as Y/n took a step closer.

"Maybe I do" With that Frank had rammed his head straight into Y/ns nose successfully making it bleed.

Fionas Steve and Max got up to come to Y/ns rescue while Fiona and Veronica checked on Y/n.

"Steve, Max, let me handle this" Getting up from the floor Y/n wipes away some of the blood and punches Frank right in the face breaking his nose for a second time and probably any bones behind it.

While Fiona got Steve out of the building Frank went for a swing at Y/n but was too drunk to actually hit him.

Grabbing Frank by the hair Y/n kneed his father in the nuts sending him to the floor with a lot of 'ooohs' being heard behind him.

"Woah. That was amazing" Max comments as V hands Y/n an ice pack and some Tissues.

"It doesn't feel amazing. Felt like I broke my hand instead of his face" Y/n takes his shirt off frank and disappears upstairs to set it in his dirty laundry before coming back down. By the time he had returned Frank was gone off the floor.

"It's good that someone finally stood up to him. Maybe that kick will make him rethink some things" Lip trys to enlighten the mood but its pretty much fucked.

"The only thing he'll learn from that is not to mess with our little fighter" Fiona ruffles Y/n hair who sat back down next to Max.

Oh, yeah, I forgot to mention that out of the other 6 Gallagher siblings, Y/n is probably the most physically strongest and best fighter as he's learned a thing or two from Billy.

"If he was sober then he definitely would've landed some good hits on me" Y/n says picking up his burger and eating like nothing happened.

"Yeah but he's never sober so thats a low chance of that ever happening" Fiona jokes getting a small laugh out of Y/n.

The next day

"Did Frank do something again? Cause I'll go over there and beat his ass if he touches a hair on your head" Steve goes into mom mode the second Y/n steps into the store with blood still splattered around his nose. Steve immediately got hit in his side by Robin who just mouthed to ignore him.

"Its fine Steve. I can fight my own battles" Y/n half laughs and starts putting away the extra tapes and movies.

"I mean he has abused you in the past whenever he was drunk so its only natural that some people want to stand up for you" Robin shrugs typing something into the computer and looking through the desk.

"I was fine then and I'm fine now. I don't him accountable for the things he's done" Y/n goes back digging into the cart and pulling out two more tapes.

"That isn't fine Y/n and you know it. Just because he's your father doesn't mean he can get away with this" Steve sighs as Y/n goes silent and sits there on his knees.

"Dipstick is right, even if he's the leader of a cult called thr Gallagher family you need to stop forgiving him and others so easily for their crimes" Robin adds leaning on the counter and taking a quick glance at Y/n who was still silent.

"This same problem is why that shit happened to you a couple years ago. You were way too trusting and ended up in a damn warehouse tied to a chair. It was a miracle that you were found before they ended up killing you" Steve adds even more feul into the fire as Y/n just shakes his head and gets back to work.

"Don't bring that up. Please" Y/n asked turing his head away from the two as he restocked the shelfs.

"Right, sorry" Steve apologizes but instead of feeling Guilt or sadness he felt worried. Worried about what might happen in the near future.

Missing Frank

"Hold on. You fucking what!?" Y/n practically screams at Fionas Steve who had somehow smuggled Frank into Canada.

"Don't worry I already got punched by miss 'playing hard to get' over here. I'll get him back easy" Steve pats Y/n on the shoulder and grabs his coat and walks out the door.

"So you picked and absolute psycho to be your fuck buddy. And for a moment I thought this family couldn't get any worse" Y/n sighs stepping back inside as it was freezing cold out there.

"Steve isn't that bad of a person Y/n. He's just different than most" Fiona trys to defend the man she was 'with' at the moment.

"Let's see, he smuggled a man into another country without a passport, takes vehicles and resells them and has repeatedly tried to win over your heart by doing stuff for the family. Don't you think he's a little too desperate for you?" Y/n asked pouring himself a cup of coffee and taking a sip.

"He's got you there" Lip jokes almost getting a slap in the face by his older sister if he didn't duck in time.

"There's just something different about him I guess" Fiona sits on the countertop looking at the newspaper in her hands as Y/n trys not to laugh.

"Something different? At this point he's no better than Carl" Hearing knocking on the door Y/n sets down his coffee and opens the door to see Mike and Wills older siblings, Nancy and Jonathan.

"The most interesting thing happening is my father being kidnapped if you want to write about that" The two 'reporters' look at eachother before nodding at Y/n who moved out of the way to let them in.

"Don't forget to add the part about Fionas new boyfriend!" Ian yells from atop the stairs as Nancy and Jonathan sit on the couch.

"So all I know is that after Frank hit me Steve, not Steve harrington but Fionas new boyfriend Steve followed him around town, got him drunk and into the trunk of his car and smuggled him into Canada" Y/n sits back in the couch across from Nancy and Jonathan who were taking notes.

"And their smuggling him back tonight?" Nancy asked looking up from her notepad as Y/n nodded.

"Kev, V, Steve, and some rando are sneaking him back in a camper"

"Its amazing how you guys can just get away with all these crimes" Jonathan chuckles to his own joke as he writes something down.

"Welp that's all that we needed. Thanks Y/n" Nancy got up from the couch along with her boyfriend and headed back outside the house.