Chapter 3: Portal

!~TW Strong Language~!

Eda pov

******************

"NO KIDS!!!" I called out. "SORRY, WE'RE GOING WITH HER" Amity yelled in response "BE CAREFUL!!" and that was it, they went through. "Eda? Why did they go with" King asked tilting his head. "I don't know king, but let's hope they come back soon. Let's go inside" I said with king running to the door.*CRACK* I heard a branch snap behind me, I turned around to see Coven Scouts running towards us. "RUN KING!" I shouted. I shot a fire spell at them, 3 of them got knocked down. Then I see Kikimora, "Hey! KikiBITCH, why the fuck are you here!" I drew a spell circle and fired my spell right at Kikimora's face. Before the spell reached her she grabbed someone and put them in front of her.'Wait, is that Lilith!!' "NO!!!" The spell hit her in the abdomen. "NO LILY!! IM GONNA KILL YOU!!" I said charging at Kiki. I fired ice at her and knocked her off the abomination. Making the scouts run away. I grabbed her by her shirt and punched her straight in the face knocking her out. "HOOTY! Eat this and don't spit it out till I say so" "oK HoOt!" "And DON'T digest her!!" I said running over to lily. "L-Lily, wake up, wake up, come on p-please wake up." I said tears falling from my face. "hello...Edalyn." "LILY!!" I screeched pulling her in for a hug. "Come on let's go inside." I said helping her up to her feet. 

~Time skip~

"Why is she here?" King asked. "Because 1, she is my sister and 2, she's hurt, so she's staying until she feels better." "Ok..." King said disappointed. "Hooty," "YEa?" "spit it out." Hooty spat out a echo mouse skeleton. "No *sigh* the other thing" "WhAt tHinG?" he asked genuinely confused. "KIKIMORA!" I yelled getting annoyed "OH OK!". He spat out Kiki along with books, mail, and voles. "EW HOOTY!" King said disgusted. "Get those voles out of the house Hooty." I said bluntly. "Kikimora..." "Owl Lady..." I swiftly moved and held her by her neck against the wall "YOU DARE PUT MY SISTER IN DANGER SO YOU COULD SAVE YOUR OWN ASS!! I should kill you right now" I growled. "No! Please don't kill her." Lilith said desperately. "Why not lily!? She hurt you, she doesn't care about you, she only cares about herself." I said glaring at Kikimora. "Because... because if you kill her Emperor Belos will send all of his guards to take your head." "Still this bitch deserves to die" I said pulling out a knife from my hair. "Edalyn, how about we keep her alive and give her a real punishment? Doesn't that sound better?" I think for a second "Actually... yea that does sound better." I take my hand off of Kikimora's neck, and tie her hands up so she can't escape. "Come on, we're putting you in the basement Kikibitch" "Don't you DARE call me that" she said trying to scare me. "Look I'll call you what I want because you have no power here." she grumbled at my response. When we got to the basement I knocked her out again and threw her in the broom closet.

Lilith pov

******************

I know Kiki was supposed to put me in front of her but damn, my ribs hurt. "Lily," Eda said kindly, "Yes sister?" "Why did you defend Kikimora?" she asked with a disappointed tone. "Because, she may work for Belos, and be rude and... well lot of other stuff... but still she's not a bad person." I said in a pleading way. "YES SHE IS LILY, *sigh* I'm sorry for yelling, but Lily she is a bad person. She has attacked me multiple times, put you in danger more times than I can count, and she has hurt Luz too. So I don't know what your definition for a 'good person' is but whatever it is, it's not mine." Eda said clearly annoyed. "Where is Luz, Edalyn?" I asked. "S-she's in the human realm now..." Eda heavy-heartedly said. "Can I see the key?" "Why?" she asked suspiciously. "...B-because I want to open the portal to get a book from there." I said hoping to convince Eda. "Ok" she handed me the key. 'That was easy... maybe I shouldn't do this... no this is for the better of The Boiling Isles.' "I'm gonna go outside" "Ok Lily, have fun!!". I went outside, opened the portal and drew a spell circle, then Eda came outside... 'oh no'. "Oh hey Lil- WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" when she yelled it caused me to fire my spell at the door. "NO!" as Eda yelled the fire hit the portal making it blow up. Eda ran to the now broken door "NO!... no no no no, LUZ!! LILY WHY DID YOU DO THAT KNOWING LUZ WAS IN THERE!" she yelled desperately. "I had to, it is safer for her that she's in the human realm." I said already regretting what I did. "HA... ha..hahahahaha" Eda started manically laughing.  "Well jokes on you Lilith, the twins, Willow, Gus, AND AMITY, where in there. You just lost all the blight kids so Odaila and Alador are going to KILL you, hehe!" "WHAT WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME!?!" "Leave. Now. Or. Else" Eda said menacingly. Before I could think I said "Or else what?" 'Not good'. "Or else this!" Eda shot a fire ball at me before I could run it hit me in the arm. 'I have to get kikimora then I can go' before I could do anything Eda drew a spell circle "WAIT!!". She stopped 'Thank the titan' "What." "I'll leave, I won't come back, I-I'll even make sure Belos never comes after you again, but I need Kikimora to come with me or else Belos will send all of his guards to get her back." I pleaded. "HOOTY GET KIKIMORA... NOW!!" Eda yelled "Ok GeEz, HoOt!". "If I ever see you here again I won't hesitate to kill you." I looked at her with sorrow in my eyes, I caused this. Hooty threw Kikimora in front of Edalyn. "Lilith, you will figure out how to make a portal to the human realm, and I will get another one. Also give me that damned key!" I picked up Kiki who was still unconscious "Ok Edalyn, I will and I'm sorry." with that I handed her the key and walked away with Kikimora in my arms, defeated.

Sorry I didn't post for 2 days I was having bad back pain and was busy so i didn't get to write anything.