Chapter 14: Bad Thoughts

!~TW Abuse, Strong Language, S/H, Suicidal Thoughts~!

A/n: Please be careful reading this chapter. This chapter is mostly getting into Luz's thoughts and feelings and they are not good or healthy ones. I will be putting a warning at the beginning of the triggering parts because there are some parts that can be read by all. Though, it does get pretty into detail at the TW parts. So if any of the TW's listed above trigger you please read at your own risk. Thank you and be safe :)

! TW !

Luz Pov

******************

"You little Brat!!" He kicked me in the stomach and tears ran down my face. "I'm sorry!! Please I didn't mean too!! I'm sorry!" I cried as he kicked me again. He grabbed a fistful of my hair and forced me to look at him. "You broke my rule! Whether you ment to or not you get the punishment that comes with it!!" He screamed and threw me against the ground. He kicked me again then walked away, slamming the door behind him. 'Was the punishment finally over? Please just be over!' I lied on the ground crying and in pain. "Papi I just want you back" I sniffled out. "Why'd you leave me and Mami here with him? He hurts me and I know he hurts Mami too. I just want him to-" "You want me to what!?!" He yelled at me. I quickly shuffled to my knees "nothing sir" I said softly with my head down. He walked toward me and lifted my chin up. My eyes continued to look down at the ground. "Look at me!" He demanded. I tried to look at him but my body wouldn't let me. 'Just look at him! It's not that hard!!' *SLAP* "Look at me, you little bitch!!" My eyes darted to make eye contact with him. "Since you won't tell me what you want me to do... I'll do what I wanna do" he said cunningly. He pulled a knife from behind his back and put it to my cheek. Shakily I asked "Wh-what are y-you gonna go s-sir?" He moved his head to my ear and whispered "I'm gonna make you regret coming back here..." he sliced my cheek slightly then moved away and smiled creepily then kicked me in the face. I fell backwards and held my nose that I think was bleeding. He got ontop of me and held me down while he punched me in the face.

When he got off my vision went hazy, I couldn't see clearly-not without a red fuzz over my eyes. I curled up into a ball and cried more. "Oh save those tears Brat. I haven't even done my worst... yet" he laughed. I sniffled and stopped my tears hoping that it would stop him. But it didn't. He grabbed a wire of some kind and whipped me with it anywhere he could. My legs, my torso, my face and all I could do was take it. I screamed and cried for him to stop but he kept hurting me.

I don't know how long he was hitting me but after his whipping I felt myself fading out of consciousness. He grabbed the knife again and kneeled next to my face. "This is gonna be fun~" Then it all went black...

TW End

Amity Pov

*******************

In Luz's room

The next morning, i woke up early due to not being able to sleep. I don't think that we're going to school today but I'll ask Camila later. Anyway Luz's mom seems calm and it's not surprising because she's seen this many times but she doesn't look concerned at all. 'Was this what Luz had to go though before?' I thought. 'I mean she has been vague about her past pretty much the whole time I've known her. I wonder what she went through? From the bits and pieces I've heard from her and Camila's bickering is that her Dad died and some other guy (Zayne) came in and hurt her im some way.'