Chapter 4: Home

!~Mentions of Self Doubt~!

Luz pov

******************

As we were walking to my house I felt eyes on me like someone was watching me. I turned around to see amity staring at me, as soon as I turned she looked away like she wasn't staring. 'I should just tell them, they wont make fun of me, right? Or will they, what if they won't like me, what if they stop being my friends... what if Amity will bully me again.' I was broken out of my thoughts by Edric saying "Are we there yettt." like a young child, even though he is 19. "Does it look like we're there yet Edric." Emira said, Ed shook his head no. I chimed in "Well actually we are almost there." "Thank the titan, we've been walking for hours" Edric exaggerated. "We've been walking for not even 10 minutes Ed" Em said annoyed, "Still..." Ed muttered. 

~Time skip~

"We're here" I said trying to hide the sadness in my voice. "YES, FINALLY!" Edric yelled, "Edric, shut. up." Amity said angrily. I raised my hand to knock in the door but I couldn't. Amity came up beside me, "D-do you want me to knock?" she asked kindly. I shook my head no before I knocked 3 times. The door opened with my mom standing there, I felt her gaze. Before i could react she pulled me in to a hug and said "Mija y-you're here I-I thought you left for good. It's been years..." she pulled away from the hug, "...Why did you run away Luz!!!" I stayed silent, I stayed looking at the ground, I couldn't bare seeing the look on my mom's face. "Luz Noceda answer me now!" all I could get out was "I-I'm s-s-sorry m-mom." tears falling from my eyes as I collapsed. "Oh mija it's ok we'll talk about it later, but for now everyone inside it's going to rain soon" she said reaching her hand out to help me up but I slapped it away. "Luz baby you have to get up and come inside." mom said with concern in her voice. "N-no" I said quietly "What?" "No I-I'm staying out here" I said louder so she could hear. "Luz come on, It's going to get cold" mom said, I vigorously shook my head no. "Ok, well someone convince Luz to come inside, the rest of you, in the house". Ed, Em, Willow, and Gus all went inside leaving me and Amity out here. 5 to 10 mins pass of silence, just me and Amity sitting together. "Luz come on, can you please come inside it's getting cold." Amity asked softly. "I-I don't wanna." I said shakily, "Why not luz?" Amity asked kindly. "B-because I don't wanna talk to mom, a-and I-I..." I felt a knot start to form in my throat. "...And what Honey?" 'Did she just call me Honey' "And I don't feel g-good, my head and stomach hurts." I lied. That's not why I don't want to go inside. "Ok...? Well how about I carry you inside?" "Ok" I said trying to hide the fact that I'm blushing furiously. She picked me up like a koala bear and carried me inside. "Oh thank god you got her inside, I was worried sick." mother said. "Luz why did you think that was a good idea to stay out there now you could get sick!!" mom yelled. I couldn't say anything to her all I could do was start crying again. Amity whispered in my ear "Luz do you wanna go to your room?" I nodded yes. "Miss Noceda, I don't mean to be rude but Luz has had a rough day so I think she is tired, I believe she should go to bed." Amity said trying her hardest to sound professional. "Yes you are right, and please call me Camila." "By the way Camila can we stay here tonight we don't have anywhere else to go?" Amity basically pleaded. "Sure..." "Amity, Amity Blight" "Sure Amity." mom said kindly. Amity made her way up the stairs but stopping when she got to the top. "Honey, where is your room" I pointed to the door to our right. Amity opened the door, walked in and set me down on my bed before looking around the room in awe. "Whoa..." Amity trailed off, "Well I should get out do you have a spare bedroom, or should I sleep downstairs?" "Stays here wifs me." I said like a baby. 'God dammit not right now!!' "What was that Luz" Amity asked. "Stays here wifs me, me wants cuddlesss" "Oh... well ok" Amity said while walking over to the bed. She sat down on the bed twiddling with her fingers, "Ami, I said I wanted cuddlesss, so gib me my cuddles." I said grabbing her arm. "Ok ok Hun." Amity said whilst laying down next to me. I got on top of her and laid down on her chest, hearing Amity's heart beat and breathing made me calm down. I shut my eyes "I love yous Ami." and with that sleep took over.

I'm hoping i'll get the next chapter out today or tomorrow. (859 words)