Chapter 13: The Horrors of Luz's Life

Amity Pov

******************

After Luz left me and the others had to stay at school for like 2 more hours. We took the bus home and of course, the twins had caused some trouble. They were screaming and laughing they also were throwing paper balls at people.

After we all got home Willow asked Camila how Gus was doing. "I don't know Willow, him and Luz came home and went to her room" Camila said. Willow hummed in response and left. I assumed she found them because she ran into the room and squealed for us to follow her.

We all went upstairs and Willow opened Luz's door. She was sleeping on her bed with Gus napping on top of her. I looked at this and felt sad about what happened to Gus but I was also jealous. I wanted to cuddle with Luz. I wanted to be in his place.

Willow was trying to hold back her squealing but ultimately failed. She let out a squeak that made Gus stir awake. When he saw that we were home he jumped out of the bed.

When he got up he must have hit Luz somehow because she woke up coughing. "Gus *cough* you can't do *cough* that dude" she said calmly. Gus looked back at her and tilted his head "Wait... what did I do?" "When you got up you pressed down on my fucking lungs" she said in a joking manner. Gus said 'oh' a quick sorry then went and talked to Willow.

Luz slowly sat up and picked up something from the bedside table. She got up and walked over to Gus "Hey dude, I took your ear rings off last night and I just wanted to make sure you got them back." He took them and said a quick thanks.

Luz went back over to her bed and layed down on her side. I stepped over to her and sat down on her bed. "Hey so how was Gus when you got home?" I asked. "He was alright I guess, he still wouldn't let go of me but I think at that point he was just tired. By the way, how was your first day of human school?" She rolled to her back. "It was fine, It was kinda boring. I don't like how the teachers were acting like I was a baby. But I guess some of the classes were a bit fun."

"Yea school here kinda sucks... a lot" she said drifting off. "Hey Luz you alright, you kinda spaced off there" I asked. "Oh- uhh yea, I'm fine." She paused for a moment. "Kinda tired still but I guess I gotta get up sooner or later" she sat up.

We both sat on the edge of her bed in silence for a bit before she rested her head on my shoulder. Meanwhile Gus and Willow were still chatting about whatever. Willow glanced over at Luz and I and giggled. She whispered something in Gus ear and they left the room. They left me here with the person I have a crush on... I could already feel the heat rising to my cheeks.

'Oh Titan... why Willow, how could you just leave me here to die...?' As I was sitting there thinking, I guess Luz finally decided that it was time for her to wake up because she stood up. She quickly walked over to her dresser but then abruptly stopped.

"... uhh Luz are you alright?" She didn't answer. I stood up quickly and was going over to her when she fell backwards. I ran to catch her but she ended up hitting her head on the floor.

"Oh my Titan Luz, are you ok?!" I asked... she just giggled. She was just giggling a lot, then she busted out laughing. "Luz why are you laughing?! You just collapsed!" "Hahaha- haa- im- it's just funny." She said. I looked at her confused "How is it funny, you just fell over!" I stated. "*content sigh* low blood pressure to my rescue... makin' me fuckin' fall over" she whispered.

"Huh?" I said confused. "Oh it's nothing. I just got dizzy standing up. It happens when I stand up to fast, I get really dizzy and sometimes I fall over. Oh, like this one time when I got dizzy and fell down the steps!" Luz bounced up from of the floor.