Epilogue

To say that this wouldn't be the last you'd see Chris McLean's smug face was an understatement. While season two would put you and Heather through other challenges besides the ones in the show, you two managed to grow stronger together as a couple. Heather would learn to love herself a little bit more with your help, not needing to depend on having hair. Once voted off, she would get hair back on her head, but being more at peace with who she is. Duncan would end up winning the one million dollars and you and Heather return to normal living. Or at least you try to. The drama between her and Gwen would do anything but stop for a whole year.

Then, the Gemmy Awards soon would come around the corner. Everything would go according to plan; told gang back together to attend, you and Heather itching to get this over with and swipe the awards you both deserve. However, that's not where you all would end up. One car chase and over-night stay in some dessert later, and the majority of you, alongside two newcomers, are on TV again for season three. This would be a bit of a journey for you and Heather. One of you makes it all the way to the final two, though I can't truly say which one of you that is for certain. Suprisingly, you and Heather would end up being somewhat redeemed in the cast's eyes, seeing as how the newcomer, Alejandro, who manipulated his way through the game in an either worse way than you two did. To them, you were the good guys. One of you would end up winning and that would seem to be end of Total Drama for you.

Two years would pass and you and Heather have gotten even more serious. Freshly graduated out of high school and managing to keep a good relationship despite going to different colleges. Until you would get that fateful phone call asking for you both to come back for an all star season of Total Drama. You both agree, wanting whoever didn't win last time to win this time, and you wouldn't sign on without the other. While you would enjoy playing for the money and even seeing some of the old cabin mates again, neither of you would win. I can't recall how that season truly went, but, maybe you can imagine a better outcome than me, who you would see there, the location, challenges, the winner, etc.

Three years later you would be walking with Heather on a hill that overlooks the town you two would live in. The hill looks almost identical to the cliff you both jumped off of all those years ago. As you admire the view, you both would reflect on how crazy yet special your story is and how neither of you would trade it for the world. You would tell Heather to close her eyes. Only for her to reopen them and see you on one bended knee. Ready to ask her a very important question.

The End.