Some Alone Time (+18)

Today is a relax day in Camp Wawanakwa. Since the last challenge was yesterday, you all get to have two days to chill out. You and Heather are currently relaxing on the porch of the girls cabin while everyone else hangs out on the beach. Heather is laying on your lap while reading a magazine. You start to feel something familiar in your lower abdomen which worries you. Heather also feels something poking her head. She turns around and sees something bulging through your shorts. She looks at it with a disgusted then intrigued look. She looks up at your bright red face with a sexy smirk. "Hey, Y/N...the dweebs are off at the beach...why don't you follow me into the cabin? Maybe we can pick up where we left off during the last challenge."

You remember back to the quick yet, hot moment when you and Heather interlocked each other's bodies in the steamy shower a few days ago and quickly get up, run into the cabin with Heather, and lock the door. You start furiously making out with Heather. You both walk over to one of the beds, still making out, and push Heather onto it. You crawl over to her and kiss her some more. This time, more sensually. You wrap your arms around her as you kiss her neck. She does the same to you as she moans. You quickly take her top off her as you stare at her magnificent breasts. "Like what you see?" she asks. "I'm so fucking lucky" you reply.

Heather pulls you in and kisses you some more before pulling back and looking at your abs and muscles. She stares in amazement and starts looking down at your shorts. She licks her lips and starts taking them off. You soon are completely naked and start taking off her short shorts and shoes. Your eyes widen as you notice that she's already a little wet. Heather lays on the bed and spreads her legs. "If we're gonna fuck, you're gonna earn it!" You give a smirk. "Fine by me" you say before putting your mouth on Heather's pussy.

She starts moaning intensely as you move your tongue in and out of her. You kick things up a notch and move it from left to right. "Damn, Y/N! How are you this g-good?!" Heather loves it so much she forces your head down into her insides and moans even louder. As she blushes hard, the intense sexual pleasure courses through her veins. She moans as you continue to eat all of her wet, pink, insides. "Oh, yeah, Y/N! More! MORE!! You better give me all you've GOT!!" Heather exclaims as she gets closer and closer to finishing.

You start sucking her pussy like a lollipop, pressing your tounge hard on her clit. At this point both of her hands are on your head, practically drowning you in her pussy juices. "Oooohhh, Y/N, I'm gonna...gonna..." Heather squeals as she squirts all over your mouth. The liquids go all over your face and on the sheets. You lick your lips. "Are you ready?" Heather asks, spreading her legs. You position yourself in the missionary position. You start making out again. "Hurry up and fuck me!" You slowly start insert the tip into her.

You soon put your whole dick into her, making her yell loudly in both pain and pleasure. Heather wraps her arms around you and kisses you passionately.  You start thrusting hard into her pussy making the bed shake. Heather rolls her eyes into the back of her head as she continues to moan. Heather wraps legs around your waist, never wanting this amazing experience to end. You take both hands and choke her as your lips interlock, making her moans muffled, byt still filled with pleasure. She grips onto your hard body as you plow her non-stop, causing her to become more and more flustered. You back up to look at her satisfied face, still griping onto her throat. "You like how tight it feels? How it's squeezing the fuck out of that dick?" she asks with a devilish grin. "Hell yeah I do" you respond, lifing yourself up from her face, onto your knees, sliding your hands down her body to her waist and slightly leaning back to thrust into her in a better angle. "I'm...I-I'm getting close!" Heather says blushing incredibly hard.

You increase your thrusting as she gets closer and closer to releasing all of her built up sensual pleasure. You take one hand and rub her clit, making her moan louder, and louder, and louder as her nails start digging into your back. "AHHH!!! I'M CUMMING!!" You feel her hot liquids squirt out of her insides and onto your dick. It feels absolutely incredible, as if it's melting. Heather, exhausted, breathes in and out. "Wow, that...huff...puff...was amazing!" she says smiling. "I hope you didn't think we were done" you tell her before grabbing her and lifting her from her back.

You lay down on yours, allowing her to be on top, dropping her luscious ass down on your dick. As she continuously drops her ass down on your dick, you grab her ass and squeeze it tightly. You then start slapping her ass multiple times very hard, which Heather enjoys very much. You also fondle her plump, soft, breasts. "Yeah, that's it, squeeze em' harder!" As you do all of that, Heather simply sits on your dick as you thrust in and out continually into her. The loud, sexy moans coming from Heather shake violently as well as her breasts. "OooOoOOooooHhHhHhhhhHh thaaaAaaAAaatss iitt giiIiIve it to MEEeeEEEeeeeeE!!!'

Heather starts grinding her wet pussy against your dick, and having her fuck you somehow feels better than fucking her back. You just lay there as Heather does all the work. "Ah! Ah! Fuck, that's good!" you moan as her wet, warm, slippery pussy never leaves your dick, just grinds up against it, delivering each satisfying feeling even greater than the last. "Oh...oh fuck..." Heather says as she starts to get closer and closer to cumming again. You pull her back down and take control again. "Oh!! So forcefull!! That's it, use me!! Make me cum!!" You go in and out as quickly as you can, finishing Heather off. "OooFuUuCK!!" Heather says as she cums again, harder than before.

Heather gets off and crawls on the bed, staying on all fours. She then starts twerking in front of you showing her luscious ass. You bite your lip and smack her right cheek, making her squeal. "Aaahh! Mmm, yeah, punish me, daddy!!" This time you clap her entire ass making her giggle with more pleasure. You notice her pussy is starting to drool onto the sheets. You get up and put your hands on her shoulders. "You ready for more?" you ask her in a sexy voice. "Take me!" You plunge your dick into Heather's pussy and start humping as rough as you can.

"Ooooh, yeah! Just like that! You feel so good inside me!" Heather moans with non-stop pleasure as you shove your dick in and out of her. You lean over and start kissing Heather's neck. As you continue, you raise your right hand from Heather's shoulder and slap her right cheek again. She smiles with her mouth open and sticks out her tongue. "Oh, I want it harder! Give it to me harder!!" She continues to talk dirty which turns you on a lot more, making you plunge into her and smack her ass a lot harder. You had no idea she had this sexual dirty side to her.

You smack her ass some more and then uses the same hand to grab it. Heather's moans become even more sexy as you continue to caresse her ass with every sexual feeling you have. "Yes, daddy, punish me!! I've been such a naughty little whore!! Fuck me like the nasty little bitch I am!" You move away from Heather's neck and grab the end of her hair. You lean back and pull on it tightly. "Aw, yeah! Pull my hair!! Treat me like a fucking slut!!" You lean back a little and pull on it tightly while starting to talk dirty to her. "Mmm, yeah, that's right, who's my bitch?"

"I am!!"

"Who's my good little bitch?"

"Aah! I am! I'm a good little bitch! I'm your good little bitch!!"

A little bit later, you stop pulling her hair, lean over again, grab both of her large breasts and start fondling them at the same time. "Oh, yes, Y/N, squeeze my soft, perky tits!!" She says as you start rubbing and softly pinching her nipples. "Heather, I'm gonna..."

"I'm...I'm gonna cum too! Make your bitch cum with you, Y/N!!" You thrust into Heather as deep as you can making her moan louder with every entry of your dick. You bite down on her neck as if you were a sensual vampire. Hard. "Yes...YES...YES!!!" She screams as she cums on your dick once more. You feel her squirt on your dick even harder than the first time. Right as you're about to explode, you manage to pull out and finish all over her back. Heather drops to the bed from exhaustion and you lay on top of her soon after.

Heather breathes  in and out heavily. You can see her very small amount of sweat from all of the intense, aggressive, fucking. "You were great" you tell her before kissing her on her cheek. Heather looks deep into your hypnotic E/C pupils and you look back into hers. "I know. You should be very grateful" she says with a smirk. You laugh as you lightly choke her. "You loved it."

"Whatever."

You choke her harder. "Who's my good little bitch?" you sensually whisper in her ear, making her shiver. "I am..." she shudders with ecstasy as you tighten your grip on her throat even more. You both get under the covers and immediately start making out. After a couple of minutes, you stay in the covers and stay in each other's arms. Feeling each other's soft skin against your own feels absolutely amazing. Neither of you wants to let go of the other. You close your eyes and relax while Heather lays comfortably on your chest. You two snuggle closely while slowly falling asleep together.