Hook, Line, and Screamer

"Last time on Total Drama Island..."

"The campers had to build their own hotwheels in a motocross race for invincibility."

"There were big winners!"

"And big time losers!"

"And there was even some wicked off-the-track motocross stunts!!"

"But in the end, it was Heather who crossed the finish line and double crossed Lindsay by destroying her bike and their alliance, proving that Heather is a backstabbing user who'll do anything to win."

"Lindsay ultimately lost the race and the challenge, which meant goodbye Lindsay and her luxury luggage."

"Who will be the next winner?"

"Who will be the next loser?"

"Who renew my contract for next season?"

"All these mind throbbing questions revealed on this episode of..."

TOTAL

DRAMA

ISLAND

Night Time...

You're all hanging out watching a scary movie using an old projector found by Duncan, who was rummaging through whatever Chris and Chef had on the island. Everyone seems to enjoy it except for for DJ, who's a huge scaredy cat, and you and Heather, who aren't even paying attention. The blood fest soon splatters all over the screen, which Gwen and Duncan seem to especially love. The movie soon ends with an ecstatic Izzy jumping into Owen's arms. "Izzy loves scary movies!" Owen smiles. "So does Owen." He looks over to see you, Duncan, and DJ giving him a thumbs up.

He smiles and gives you one back. The projector shuts off, pleasing DJ. Duncan decides to tease DJ, asking him which part he hated most. "The uh, part where everyone meets a grizzly death or the psycho with a hook?!?" He pulls put the hooked hand he used when he told the scary story to the Bass back in the wilderness survival challenge. DJ screams so loud that it echoes throughout the island, making everyone laugh.

"DUDE!! That was NOT cool!"

Gwen tries to calm him down by telling him it was pretty tame by slasher film standards. "Yeah, there was hardly any hacking. Not like Blood Bath 2: Summer Camp Reign of Terror!" Gwen tells Duncan that she loves that movie and they start geeking out and bonding a little about their shared love for horror films, scaring DJ into Leshawna's arms. Heather, however, is not amused. "Awww! Looks like Gwen and Duncan have more in common then bad fashion sense!"
You speak up in agreement with Heather. "It's just mindless guts and gore" you tell them. Duncan and Gwen take offense to her comments and defend the movie genre. "They're loaded with physiological trauma. Hell, look at DJ." Leshawna shoves DJ off of her lap. "Whatever. Does anyone have any idea what our challenge will be this week?" You start looking around. "Yeah. Where's Chris?"